Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

Man, lots of love for Fowler this week!!

Yeah really makes me want to take him out for someone else. But it could be like everyone taking Sneds last week. Glad I had him.

Yeah really makes me want to take him out for someone else. But it could be like everyone taking Sneds last week. Glad I had him.

Precisely. You don't take him, he plays well, you lose a bunch of points. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Precisely. You don't take him, he plays well, you lose a bunch of points. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Yeah we will all either reap the benefits or feel the pain...LOL

Yeah I thought I was going to kick butt last week picking the winner and the fact that he had the low round 2 of the 4 days...that was till I saw everybody else picked Sneds too....LOL

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

That's what my approach is going to be too, see how he does tomorrow.

DJ sticking the spider ghost in the bag this week. Maybe that'll cure his putting and possibly sneak him in my lineup.

--
tapatalk

Hopefully I am going to be there tomorrow to watch Phil, Fowler, and DJ go off.

Have fun dude, that's one tournament I would jump at the chance to attend.

--
tapatalk

i promised myself im going to play there someday

DJ sticking the spider ghost in the bag this week. Maybe that'll cure his putting and possibly sneak him in my lineup.

--
tapatalk

Make that a belly and he starts winning.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

He needs more than a Belly. His confidence still hasn't fully recovered from Presidents cup. He is sinking further back into the tour instead of being a stand out. I hope he gets it back, what ever it is

He needs more than a Belly. His confidence still hasn't fully recovered from Presidents cup. He is sinking further back into the tour instead of being a stand out. I hope he gets it back, what ever it is

Yeah, it is hard to pinpoint what it is.

He can hit the ball a long way but is only hitting 50% of his FW's.
He actually is in the top 15 in scrambling.

I think for the most part, it is struggles on the greens. He just does not drop those 8-15 footers that are needed to score well.

Maybe he needs some time with Pat O'Brien?

I'll be interested in seeing how DJ putts without his Cameron. No doubt that the putter has kept that dude down. Maybe Phil is rubbing off on him, seeing as how they're such big buddies. He has a great pairing for today and tomorrow so I'd expect him to go low.

I'll be interested in seeing how DJ putts without his Cameron. No doubt that the putter has kept that dude down. Maybe Phil is rubbing off on him, seeing as how they're such big buddies. He has a great pairing for today and tomorrow so I'd expect him to go low.

Did you just say you expect DJ to go blow or low? I bet the Spyder Ghost helps him, I just hope its not a belly version.

I think DJ needs a putting coach. I dunno, just haven't seen too many great putters who keep their hands behind the ball like him.

that's not right man hehe

Did you just say you expect DJ to go blow or low? I bet the Spyder Ghost helps him, I just hope its not a belly version.

REMINDER: roster cut off for today's round is in 1 HOUR

Plenty of time to take Fowler out people.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Beast mode from tapatalk

Hater...... If we play again I'm wearing my fowler orange for you lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

According to yahoo....49% have Fowler in the lineup this week

BTW, if anybody has Nick Watney in, he withdrew last night

Hater...... If we play again I'm wearing my fowler orange for you lol

No hating going on.....we just don't want to have to share all the points if he does good...LOL

Hopefully I am going to be there tomorrow to watch Phil, Fowler, and DJ go off.

Good luck I hope you have a great time!!

Have fun dude, that's one tournament I would jump at the chance to attend.

Me too bro....drunk and heckling dudes on #16 that would be awesome!

--
tapatalk

What's up with mahan? Is he still playing?

Beast mode from tapatalk

Tourney start has been delayed 30 minutes per pgatour.com.

Back