adidas Golf Introduces FASHION PERFORMANCE Apparel Line

Am I missing something by not being able to see the video? Most of those colors don't look that out-there to me.

The video is pretty good and their saying at the end is pretty clever "Welcome to a new DAY". I like the new logo they have with the 3 stripes in the crest.

I like adidas's apparel, but some of the colors are a bit loud for me. I do think that going with Day as the main guy to wear this stuff on tour is a good idea, I couldn't see someone like Dustin Johnson rocking this stuff.

What do you mean? Mr. White, Black and Blue MIGHT wear these.

I actually like these very much. I would wear them.

I am really digging this line! Adidas definitely needed to get a little more hip in their offering. This past season's collection was terrible and boring as heck.

Good move.

I agree. I didn't much like this past year's line and I love how they're bringing more casuality into the line. I love the colors. There wasn't much of pattern showing on the video but I hope they follow suit and go along the ride with the colors. I'm liking the new Day.

The video is pretty good and their saying at the end is pretty clever "Welcome to a new DAY". I like the new logo they have with the 3 stripes in the crest.

I dig that logo as well. Looks like it could be an awesome shield.

I like bright colors but I'm not a fan of more then say 3 colors on a shirt and 2 of the colors would have to be like thin stripes or something. The 1 shirt with like 5 colors and each with a huge streak across the front wasn't something I would ever wear but this line looks nice for the solid colors

looks interesting i really like adidas golf clothes. can't wait to see the new line.... glad they are expanding their brand to appeal to more people.

I like it, it's good to see company's do something different and distinguish their line from the others.

I like it a lot. I've always liked Adidas materials, but found everything to be too....boring. Have a feeling Sergio is going to love this.

Thank the golf gods that adidas finally got some bright colors and patterns on the same shirt! Love the look of these

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Just saw the video and my mind has changed. I will definitely be wearing some of the collection. I love the shirts that are a little tighter in the sleeves and chest, much like the "leaner fit" in the formotion line.

I like this a lot. Seems like they're going for a better fit for my taste, and some colours with patterns for a change. Some of the pieces look very nice indeed.

Anyone purchased anything from this line yet? Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to try it out.

Not diggin the stripes imo........

Back