Gezer

junior golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone heard of this wedge ?
Apparently it's a set further from the tour-s
Precision milled unlike the milling on the tour s

Sound good and I'm a big fan of their wedges

I went to GG today, they had a ping cart bag with around 25 clubs.
Nice looking club.

Any reviews / opinions on these compared to the tour s/w or the atv's

Actually just had two arrive in the mail, custom ordered yellow dot for a guy here at the club. Will get some pictures up in a bit.

geqedy7e.jpg

jyhereda.jpg

Great shape.

Sent from my HTC One X

Do they really cost $200?

Those are some great looking wedges Golf Ghost. Nice buy.

Those are some great looking wedges Golf Ghost. Nice buy.

I wish they were mine, but custom ordered for a customer. Yellow dot, +1", Yellow grip size.

That looks great, dads pondering these now :)
Any reviews or feedback on these wedges?

Any more reviews on these?

I just got rid of my set yesterday. I'll say they are a pretty good wedge. They fly a tad low compared to others I've played and aren't super soft feeling. They feel pretty solid and give you a lot of spin. They spin hard for a wedge that was built post "groove rule".

I honestly got rid of them due to just a lack of versatility as far as the soles go. Just couldn't play a lot of different shots with them.

So my suggestion is that if anybody wants to buy these to special order them with whatever grinds it is you want on the sole, because the stock setup they give you doesn't give you many options in the way of shot making.

9043366586_862cc19010_n.jpg

I have 3 of the Gorge Tour Wedges Black Dot:

50 degree bent to 51 Standard Sole
56 degree Standard Sole
60 degree Tour Sole

I love all three wedges, especially the 60.
I was concerned when I bought it that the lack of bounce would be a problem, not an issue at all.

Overall I'm extremely pleased with my Gorge Wedges! No issues at all with spin, touch, distance.

I highly recommend them!

Last edited:
9043366586_862cc19010_n.jpg

I have 3 of the Gorge Tour Wedges Black Dot:

50 degree bent to 51 Standard Sole
56 degree Standard Sole
60 degree Tour Sole

I love all three wedges, especially the 60.
I was concerned when I bought it that the lack of bounce would be a problem, not an issue at all.

Overall I'm extremely pleased with my Gorge Wedges! No issues at all with spin, touch, distance.

I highly recommend them!

That TS on the 60 actually stands for "thin sole".

The three types of soles are
SS: standard sole
WS: wide sole
TS: thin sole

Your absolutely correct.
TS is the Thin Sole

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Playing Vokey Sm4 wedges right now thinking of trying these how do they compare?

Playing Vokey Sm4 wedges right now thinking of trying these how do they compare?

I think the Gorge spin a tad more. The Vokeys are a lot more versatile if you find the right grind for your playing conditions. The PING wedges are great if you order them with the grinds you want on them, but stock the soles are not very good IMHO.

So most people have gotten to play theirs for a bit now. Is most of the feedback positive? I played the anser wedges and hated them for the lack of versatility and their constant moon balls. And comparing of the two?

Is anyone still playing these wedges? I'm thinking about picking up a 50 degree. Thoughts? Reviews?

Is anyone still playing these wedges? I'm thinking about picking up a 50 degree. Thoughts? Reviews?

Hold off on that pings releasing their 1st new wedge in 2 years soon

Hold off on that pings releasing their 1st new wedge in 2 years soon

This. Saw some slick looking prototypes on the interwebs that I WILL be testing out when they become available

Yeah, I was looking for a gap wedge to go along with my S55's and Ping told me to pick up the Gorge. I'm going to
see if I can find one to test out.

I tested I've if these wedges a while back and liked it a lot. The grind is OK but I'd be tempted to get some taken off the heel. They feel good at impact and spin the ball plenty.

Back