The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dated a red headed girl once and yes she was bat sh*t crazy. Something is wrong with those freaking gingers.

QFMFT. Made it 10 and a half months with one. Should have ended it early but I was too naive. She was sweet, but we really weren't compatible after a few months and we thought it'd get better. Noooope.

I want to date a ginger.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

You say that, but give it about 3 months and you'll be saying to yourself, "Oh God what did I get myself into? What type of red head voodoo is she doing on me?"

My brother is dating a redhead. God help him. I have to many red headed relatives to make that screwup. No offense Thain, but Gingers are nuts.

hahaha, dude, the bed had nothing to do with it. I think you ginger's are bat sh*t crazy or something.

I approve this message. One f'd my world over for about 6 months until I realized there were more boobs in the world.

I want to date a ginger.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Date is not the correct word.

--
tapatalk

Dont be hatin' now boys!

I dated a red headed girl once and yes she was bat sh*t crazy. Something is wrong with those freaking gingers.

Been there. Done that. Agreed

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I have a question, what brand of shirt are the PGA tour Bridgestone Staffers wearing? Are they all wearing the same brand?

I have a question, what brand of shirt are the PGA tour Bridgestone Staffers wearing? Are they all wearing the same brand?

I think the ones that like Kuchar are wearing are Antigua. Everything I have seen sold with the Bridgestone logo on it has been made by Antigua and I have been looking for a ton of stuff lately.

I am sure it is possible for them to put the B logo on another manufacturers shirt, but I have yet to see one.

Good news: Day off from work!

Bad news: Painting all day.

Thanks Cookie, I wasn't sure....I've seen some really nice styles this year with the B on it.

This is one time where televison REALLY fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather. I for one am very grateful to have been here.

Tapatalk

Thanks Cookie, I wasn't sure....I've seen some really nice styles this year with the B on it.

And I am not positively sure either - just what I have seen. And now that I think about it - I think only Antigua can have the logo on their shirts. Look at Freddie for example - he has the deal with Ashworth and even in his Bridgestone promo photos, he is wearing a Bridgestone hat, with a black Ashworth shirt without the B logo.

tomorrow is National Wear Red Day in support of the fight against heart disease for women. Earn points with your signifigant other and wear some red tomorrow

tomorrow is National Wear Red Day in support of the fight against heart disease for women. Earn points with your signifigant other and wear some red tomorrow
That doesn't work when your wife hates Manchester United. Wearing red is not a viable option! hahaha

I just tapped a 1/6th barrel in my kegerator, can't wait for the Super Bowl

I just tapped a 1/6th barrel in my kegerator, can't wait for the Super Bowl

Very nice. What will be the Sunday special?

just tell her it's Tiger red!

That doesn't work when your wife hates Manchester United. Wearing red is not a viable option! hahaha

Very nice. What will be the Sunday special?

Boulevard Wheat out of KC, MO. Have some friends flying in tomorrow night so I want to make sure the temp & CO2 is stable before they get here.

Definitely not all the same brand. Brandt Snedeker was wearing Adidas apparel for the past few years, he's made the switch to Peter Millar this year. Cookie already talked about some of the other guys.

Boulevard Wheat out of KC, MO. Have some friends flying in tomorrow night so I want to make sure the temp & CO2 is stable before they get here.

Nice!! What time should I show up?

I'll bring wings.

Steel Tappin'

Wow the good stuff too! I want to come to your Super Bowl party!

I really love the reputation system on THP. Its nice seeing some friends give you good rep for somethign

You need a new avatar.

Also, nice to see you getting positive rep these days.

Not sure if I've had the wheat, but I do like their beer. Better not visit the fridge or you'll be empty before the party.

Nice!! What time should I show up?

I'll bring wings.

Not sure if I've had the wheat, but I do like their beer. Better not visit the fridge or you'll be empty before the party.

Wow the good stuff too! I want to come to your Super Bowl party!

Show up whenever you guys want man, my wife is used to my college buddies showing up whenever they want anyways. Bloody marys for breakfast if you're inclined. The weather in KC is dipping back into the 40s (from 60s the last few days), so golf this weekend is not probable. Bring hot wings, boneless if you want to score points with the Mrs.

Working from home again this week, so i plan on taking several test pours after my early afternoon run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back