I play the 52 and 58 and still like them a lot. I can hit any high or low shot with the 58 and love the 52 on longer chips or shot right under 100 yards. Less bounce for me than Vokeys but may just have been the vokeys I had

Yeah, I was looking for a gap wedge to go along with my S55's and Ping told me to pick up the Gorge. I'm going to
see if I can find one to test out.

I have three - they will be with me in Chicago if interested.

I have three - they will be with me in Chicago if interested.
I would love to hit them on the range /practice area my friend! I like the lower bounce thought.

I've had the 54 and 58 in play since right after they came out. I haven't even thought about replacing them.

Picked up a 56ss and 60ss today. Almost brand new for $50 each. Anyone still gaming them?

They are really good looking sticks and set up nicely to the ball. I'm pretty excited about gaming them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping gorge wedge

I still have my 50, 54 and 58 (now 59) degree wedges. Not sure I will re-purchase when I need new ones. Prob will get Hopkins.

No, I like them a lot but I really want to try the Hopkins wedges next. Cannot seem to get the "customization" aspect out of my head...

What soles did you go with and how were they out of the bunkers? I play with harder sand here in OK and it can be a bit tough getting the club through sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back