Looks like Big Carl likes the Rocketballz

kevinh

Reaction score
Handicap
PIC is from PGA Tour Facebook website. Nike must be happy.

Attachments

• carl.JPG
    carl.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 0
He has never had a 14 club deal I do not believe. Many guys play FW woods and other clubs that are not the same as their sponsor. Dustin Johnson is a good example of this. Actually, with the exception of Sergio, I think most of the TaylorMade guys do not have a 14 club deal.

He has never had a 14 club deal I do not believe. Many guys play FW woods and other clubs that are not the same as their sponsor. Dustin Johnson is a good example of this. Actually, with the exception of Sergio, I think most of the TaylorMade guys do not have a 14 club deal.

It's pretty shocking how many pros who we think have 14 club deal, actually do not.

Seems like Titleist have more guys with 14 club deals than anyone else.

These are assumptions I should add.

Sent from my HTC One X

If you check out the WITB THP posts every week you can see that true 14 club deals aren't as common as one might assume

Well I didn't know that..

That is really par for the course which is why TM had such a great idea to make their clubs white. You can definitely tell when a Titleist, Cally, Nike, etc. staffer games a TM wood. As JB said also, Cobra drivers look like TM drivers on TV and unless you are nerds like us and just know what people play, you would just assume it is a TM driver.

i'm sure nike is more worried about someone else specifically, using a non-nike club than anybody else....

i'm sure nike is more worried about someone else specifically, using a non-nike club than anybody else....

Worried? Doubt it. The contract takes care of that.

Unless you're referring to the putter. Then I just don't know.

Worried? Doubt it. The contract takes care of that.

Unless you're referring to the putter. Then I just don't know.

lol yes, that's EXACTLY what i was referring to.

I've noticed that everytime TaylorMade does a WITB on Facebook, they leave out clubs that their players use that aren't TM; such as wedges or putters, etc.

Back