Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More ammo in the ponder gun for me, W.E. What did you enjoy about the Ci11s?

Amazing feel at impact, and was seeing some great distance on them. Just a solid feeling club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In theory, all of this should be true, but until I get it in and hit it, I won't be too sure of which one is the best for me personally. I've heard great things about both, and they seem to be two completely different drivers.

Oh, I thought you had hit the Razr fit

I want to ban all positive talk about the ci11's until further notice.

Tap before talk.

Wtc war eagle. Ci11's that good huh

Wtc war eagle. Ci11's that good huh
I liked the i20s, they are a solid offering. And a lot of people will like them...

But the 11's were pretty damn sweet, plus 10+ yards longer.

I liked the i20s, they are a solid offering. And a lot of people will like them...

Interesting. That is significant distance.

Interesting. That is significant distance.
You need to heal up and hit them. I hate hitting on sims though, I need to get these outside.

These Ci11s are sleeker than the i20s IMO. Kmac is doubting his i20 lust now, hehe.

You need to heal up and hit them. I hate hitting on sims though, I need to get these outside.

Dude it's killing me. And it's looking like it might take longer then I thought now. Demo day might be a realistic goal now.

The more I read about the Proforce V2 tour flight shaft that is coming my way the more excited I get. I think it might be a great shaft for me right now.

Dude it's killing me. And it's looking like it might take longer then I thought now. Demo day might be a realistic goal now.
Damn, hate to hear that.

These Ci11s are sleeker than the i20s IMO. Kmac is doubting his i20 lust now, hehe.
What do you mean when you say sleeker? Size? Looks?

Dude you have to heal up. Don't do anything stupid, even with the OEM urge.

How do they stack up against other recent offerings you've hit in terms of distance and forgiveness?,

Sent from my Kindle Fire

What do you mean when you say sleeker? Size? Looks?

Should have said "looks sleeker" That black finish makes the sole and topline look thinner and the club head more appealing to me in the looks department.

How do they stack up against other recent offerings you've hit in terms of distance and forgiveness?,

Sent from my Kindle Fire
Anything in particular you are interested about?

JNate I know. It's tough though.

If I went on looks alone I'd be all over the Ci11's. They look down right sexy. War eagle has me very confused lol

Should have said "looks sleeker" That black finish makes the sole and topline look thinner and the club head more appealing to me in the looks department.
I got ya, thats what I figured but was just curious.

Anything in particular you are interested about?

Nothing super specific - that's pretty significant distance increase so I was just curious of comparisons to other clubs.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

JNate I know. It's tough though.

If I went on looks alone I'd be all over the Ci11's. They look down right sexy. War eagle has me very confused lol
Best I can say is hit them and see what you see. I have a feeling you and I look for similar things in a set of irons, and I think the Ci11s will offer a bit more forgiveness, better feel and some increased distance over the i20s, and would be a better fit for a mid-handicapper like me.

Best I can say is hit them and see what you see. I have a feeling you and I look for similar things in a set of irons, and I think the Ci11s will offer a bit more forgiveness, better feel and some increased distance over the i20s, and would be a better fit for a mid-handicapper like me.

Ok here's a question. J40's or Ci11's. Now I know you game the J40's currently so let's say you didn't. Which would you pick? Or did you already OEM the Ci11's? lol that would tell me all I need to know.

The more I read about the Proforce V2 tour flight shaft that is coming my way the more excited I get. I think it might be a great shaft for me right now.

Kill that thing breezy. I left plenty of good swings in it

Kill that thing breezy. I left plenty of good swings in it
LOL, thanks buddy! I'm gonna stick it in the R9 and start crushing balls with it.

I'll be the lone dissenter on the ci11s. I really didn't care for them at all. J38s were much better for me, and I would probably prefer the R11s also.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back