2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

No matter who the teams are, you will all lose my team. :)

Lol, actually I don't care at all, I just wanna have as much fun, and golf as much as I can.

Ol dirt dawg told me you were a stud, as long as you do not speak french we will have a blast. We we?

Had to bail on the outing. :beat-up:

Was helping a mate fix up his flat, and managed to fall off a ladder. Just back from hospital with a broken right elbow and a busted knee/hip. Can't be sure that I'll be able to golf come May, and besides this really messes up my schedule until then. I hope y'all have a great time in Florida, and hope that I'll get the opportunity to join you again another time.

- Carsten

Sorry to hear that Carsten!!!! Get well soon buddy.

What a tough break Carsten ( no pun intended). Hope you recover quickly and all goes well.

That stinks Carsten. I hope you get better soon.

Ol dirt dawg told me you were a stud, as long as you do not speak french we will have a blast. We we?

It is OUI, OUI... (pronounced We, We) lol.

It will be a great time for everyone that makes the trek. We can not wait.

Was helping a mate fix up his flat, and managed to fall off a ladder. Just back from hospital with a broken right elbow and a busted knee/hip. Can't be sure that I'll be able to golf come May, and besides this really messes up my schedule until then. I hope y'all have a great time in Florida, and hope that I'll get the opportunity to join you again another time.

- Carsten

Carsten - Sorry to hear about your mishap. I hope you heal up quickly and get back to good health. We will see you next time around!

Ok so who is going to step up to the plate and take Carsten's slot?

- Carsten

That stinks...hope you heal up quick.

- Carsten
That stinks, man, but at least you're semi-OK. A buddy of mine fell off his attic ladder and it damn near killed him. Broken pelvis, arm, ribs and skull fracture. Take care of yourself and get well.

That stinks, man, but at least you're semi-OK. A buddy of mine fell off his attic ladder and it damn near killed him. Broken pelvis, arm, ribs and skull fracture. Take care of yourself and get well.

OUCH!!!!

sorry you won't be there this time Carsten.

Sorry to hear that carsten. But hey look at it this way, you won't have to pay tolls this year :act-up: get well bro 2013 is coming.

--
tapatalk

that stinks carsten.... im officially putting myself in a bubble boy outfit till May.

Carsten get well soon sir! We'll see you at another

Glad that you are largely alright Carsten. I hate that you have to miss this.

I'm staying the eff away from ladders. Jeebus! Carsten, recovery quickly and painlessly as possible.

I am nervous now. I am somewhat accident prone and I am also a risk taker. Come to think of it, I am very lucky that the only thing I have broken (that I know of) is my nose.

- Carsten

Man, get well soon Carsten, there will be other opportunities for the outing. We will miss you for sure.

Thanks for all the well wishes people.

Get well soon buddy!!

Sent from my DROID X2

I arrive at MCO on Thursday at 11:35am. I went ahead and booked a cancelable rental minivan, in case some other people are arriving around the same time and want to share the van. I may also run to the store on the way from MCO too (depending when the afternoon group tees off).

I fly out Sunday night at 5:30ish, so I could potentially team up with some other people going to MCO around then too.

Just a reminder bump for anyone that needs transportation to/from MCO to GC.

Back