My first question to all participants would be which club from your MC bag do you see staying in your bag for a long-long time?

My first question to all participants would be which club from your MC bag do you see staying in your bag for a long-long time?

I'll answer that.....The Razr Fit driver without question

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I think we're going to have A LOT of fun with this tomorrow, both the participants and the forum. It's going to feel like a Ryder cup press conference with a demo day in the background!

So if I have to work all day tomorrow, can the video still be seen at night, or is it done once the live streaming is over?

Its done when the media day is completed.

Its done when the media day is completed.

So I'm SOL on watching it because of work?

You should make it viewable after its over.

So I'm SOL on watching it because of work?

You should make it viewable after its over.

Well, that is not an option. It is a press conference of sorts and with it being interactive, it is done 100% live.

Well, that is not an option. It is a press conference of sorts and with it being interactive, it is done 100% live.

love the live aspect, adds an element you cant find it too many other places

Icejack, just call off work...problem solved

love the live aspect, adds an element you cant find it too many other places

Icejack, just call off work...problem solved

Well a) I only work 11 hours this week so skipping 7 of them tomorrow is not happening. b) There's not a chance on this earth my parents would allow me to skip work to watch a THP event online all day.

Well a) I only work 11 hours this week so skipping 7 of them tomorrow is not happening. b) There's not a chance on this earth my parents would allow me to skip work to watch a THP event online all day.

the wad of cash ur dad is giving u should cover it. Go to mcdonalds and watch it on their free wi-fi....gonna be an awesome event you arent going to want and miss.

Im definitely on here til at least 11 or noon tomorrow before my round of golf, maybe longer if we get anymore rain

Im definitely on here til at least 11 or noon tomorrow before my round of golf, maybe longer if we get anymore rain

Awesome Mike. Looking forward to interacting with everybody.

I'm having trouble finding it, but what time is the media day concluding tomorrow?

I'm having trouble finding it, but what time is the media day concluding tomorrow?

No set time, as it is finished when all the work is done.

My plans to work from home have been countered. Headphones at work will have to do.

No set time, as it is finished when all the work is done.

Love that answer. Just let it go till it feels like it's a good time to wrap up.

Hmmm... I think I'll lock myself in my office and pretend to be doing important person things.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

This is going to be amazing once again! Can't wait to watch!

The joys of being over the pond mean I'll get in on the action after I finish work at 4 and I'll only miss a couple of hours!

I should be able to catch a few hours before work at 2 pm. Between an early round and my nap I should catch a couple hours.

Hopefully I can catch some of this on my phone tomorrow. Good luck everyone. I'm sure you will all make your sponsors proud tomorrow.

Looking forward to interacting with everyone and answering whatever questions they have

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

This is so awesome! THIS is what the internet was created for....thank you, Al Gore.

Even if it means sneaking this in during work, I will be tuning in when I can

I know I'm skimming a little but I'm at work and the powers been out for hours. And I didn't see a time on the first page. What time does this start tomorrow? I'm getting done work around 8 and wanna make sure I'm home in time to catch this.

9am est.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Back