Checking in to say Thanks!

sgtkamai

Reaction score
Handicap
unknown
Finally joined this forum after reading it a lot while in Afghanistan. I was researching the clubs I would buy when I got home. Thanks for all the info many of you posted. I went with my gut, and the results of the fitting and after 2 rounds I can say I am happy with my selection. I wanted the Razr XF Irons and I got them. I wanted the Taylormade R11s Driver, but I hit and liked the feel of the Razr Fit. So I got the Razr Fit Driver and 3 Wood.

I really needed SGI or GI clubs. I am not exactly new to golf but I am finally taking it seriously after playing in spurts every 3 years or so. I have been using my Titleist 990s that were given to me by a freind several years ago and it was like trying to learn to drive in a race car. Now I have clubs that give me a little confidence and I am developing my swing while being able to enjoy a round without complete shame.

Anyway, thanks for providing something to read other than ads and magazine arcticles while I was overseas.

Welcome to THP! A great place to learn all about the sport and equipment. Not to mention all the friends you'll make here.

Welcome to THP! Glad you found us!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome! Sounds like you made some very good choices.

Welcome to THP!

New guy here too, and like you learned a lot and decided to join. Welcome and thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum! Glad the feedback you got here was able to help with your decision.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Welcome and thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP!

And thank you very much for your service to our country ! :clapp:

Welcome to THP sgtkamai, and I also thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP and thanks for keeping us safe man.

Welcome to THP Sgt! Thanks for serving our country, you and the people you served with are heroes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. God bless and thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP!

Thank you for your service Sargent!

:welcome:

welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum and we certainly appreciate the sacrifices you've made. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask.

THANK YOU for your service to our country!!!!! Truly, THANK YOU!

Welcome to THP!

Finally joined this forum after reading it a lot while in Afghanistan. I was researching the clubs I would buy when I got home. Thanks for all the info many of you posted. I went with my gut, and the results of the fitting and after 2 rounds I can say I am happy with my selection. I wanted the Razr XF Irons and I got them. I wanted the Taylormade R11s Driver, but I hit and liked the feel of the Razr Fit. So I got the Razr Fit Driver and 3 Wood.

I really needed SGI or GI clubs. I am not exactly new to golf but I am finally taking it seriously after playing in spurts every 3 years or so. I have been using my Titleist 990s that were given to me by a freind several years ago and it was like trying to learn to drive in a race car. Now I have clubs that give me a little confidence and I am developing my swing while being able to enjoy a round without complete shame.

Anyway, thanks for providing something to read other than ads and magazine arcticles while I was overseas.

Welcome to THP! Glad you got the Razr XF's. They are a stunning piece of technology aren't they. Just make the game fun. The Fit as well. You should hop into the Cally threads and put your thoughts down. And thank you for your service!

Welcome to the forum!!!

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service and keeping us safe as well! Good luck with your Golf game too!

Back