SeeMore Putters M5x - PGA Show Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP had a chance to speak with the folks at SeeMore Putters about this new flatstick.

Looking forward to watching this one later. I didn't get a chance to really hear it when we were there. SeeMore team is such a knowledgeable and fun group.

I like the style and looks of this one. As I said in the SeeMore thread, I will OWN a SeeMore belly later this year (realize this is broomstick). SeeMore does such a great job of offering essentially every shape and style you could imagine in all different lengths.

Thats a great looking putter, cant wait to roll it at Demo Day!

Loved what he had to say about the design of the head of the putter, quite interesting. And, yes, the M5x has the best ball scoop of any putter I have ever seen!

That's a great looking putter. I love my SeeMore belly now, and I can only imagine the the long putters are just as good. Thanks for the coverage THP!

That putter he is holding in the video looks longer than a normal belly putter. JB, any clue on the length of that one?

• Admin
That putter he is holding in the video looks longer than a normal belly putter. JB, any clue on the length of that one?

No, but Jason is rather tall.

No, but Jason is rather tall.
After rewatching the video, I started to wonder if the one used there was fit to him. Seems like it would be.

Great looking flatstick. I'm definitely going to be purchasing another SeeMore down the line, they are just so effing great to their customers, and their product is top notch.

I like this design and can't wait to give the standard length version a roll in May. Hard to beat the gunmetal finish. Looks great and is durable.

I had not seen this video before. I am oddly fascinated by the looks of this putter. The design behind it sounds pretty cool as well.

I had not seen this video before. I am oddly fascinated by the looks of this putter. The design behind it sounds pretty cool as well.

Frank, it looks BETTER in person too. Not nearly as big as you think, I was taken aback by it at my fitting.

This is one solid putter!! It may very well be my next stick.

Frank, it looks BETTER in person too. Not nearly as big as you think, I was taken aback by it at my fitting.

I can't lie, I really want one. When I am able to get one, I may very well have to get it.

I need to find a fitting center in my area.

Back