My High School Team

Well we played last night against a team that is young and not so good at this stage in their golfing careers. It ended up being a rather big blow out. My team shot 163 and the opponent shot a team score of 205. I don't recall seeing many 42 shot victories in my career, and it just might be the shot in the arm my guys need to make a push for the rest of the season.

We have an away match tonight against 2 of the better teams in this area. This will be a very good test, and a great experience for my guys. I will let you all know how things go.

Can't wait to hear.. Play well.....

The matches last week all got rained out, so this week we have to try and squeeze those in. We have the Bay Converence match next week, and 1 more invitational that week as well. After that is the District Match on the 15th.

Short Season this year.

Well guys the season is over as of yesterday. I have to say that the season was a good one for us. For the first time in 7 years the team made it out of the District Tournament. We played in the Regional event on Monday the 22nd. I think the nerves got my young team to start the day. They all fought back very well and managed to post decent scores. The good news out of all of this is I am only losing 1 player this season, and I have some very talented players coming up. Watch out for these guys next year!

Well guys the season is over as of yesterday. I have to say that the season was a good one for us. For the first time in 7 years the team made it out of the District Tournament. We played in the Regional event on Monday the 22nd. I think the nerves got my young team to start the day. They all fought back very well and managed to post decent scores. The good news out of all of this is I am only losing 1 player this season, and I have some very talented players coming up. Watch out for these guys next year!

congrats on a great season Andy, sounds very promising for next year as well!

Yes, congrats on the season. It's great that only lose 1 person to graduation. Can't wait to hear about next year.

Small world Andy, I played behind this tournament yesterday. Lots of talent out there. Under your leadership these guys will do just fine

Congrats on the success. Best wishes for next week and next year.

Tap-taddict

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

You guys are gonna kick some booty next season :deadhorse:

Back