BackNine Legend Headcovers

Ryan Loves Golf

Reaction score
Handicap
Searched the forums but could not fine any information on Back Nine, so here is my quick take on their head covers.

I was looking for a nice head cover for my 3 wood and found a good deal online for Back Nine head covers and decided to give it a try. I got the Legend series head covers and while I was at it ordered one for my driver as well.

Material: The head covers are made of polyurethane, a synthetic material. But it has leather like texture and feels very soft and leather-like. I actually like that it is not leather, as it is considerably less expensive and I believe should be easier to maintain if needed.

Fit: The head covers fit very snug to the head of the clubs. I have used them for 3 rounds of golf, and they never fell off due to elastic sides of the head covers, but they are also easy to put on and pull off in one motion.

Protection: Back Nine explains that there is a double layer of padding on the crown side of the head cover to provide extra protection, and it is indeed well padded. Inside of the head cover is a soft material that will not scratch the club.

Style: I guess this is subjective, but I like the looks of my basic Legend style head cover. It brings back the looks of traditional leather head covers but with decent amount of modern twist to make it more functional and also look cool. I like the consistent look of my bag with the two head covers and I may look into buying the hybrid head covers just to complete my look.

Here are some pictures for you.

Spoiler
057.jpg

Spoiler
060.jpg

Spoiler
059.jpg

Spoiler
058.jpg

Spoiler
061.jpg

Spoiler
062.jpg

Spoiler
063.jpg

Those are some sweet covers. Love the old school look

Those are some sweet covers. Love the old school look

Thanks, they are quite nice looking, and I believe you can customize them with your initials as well.

They look like snakes, ready to strike. Very slick. Gonna check 'em out.

Very cool looking HC

Sick looking head covers! My Bertha 815 head cover is that retro style, which I love. Can't go wrong with the BOGO deal!
And custom to boot, having fun making up some designs!!!

Very nice looking.

Just ordered up a 3 wood and hybrid with my son and daughters name, and some of their favorite colors!

They turned out great!

Wow, wish I had seen this thread a week and a half or so ago!

Those look awesome! Sweet headcovers.

I love these things, really complete the bag for me, and always remind me of my kids, now I need to figure out something to do for my wife!

I love these things, really complete the bag for me, and always remind me of my kids, now I need to figure out something to do for my wife!

Kyle, how's the padding inside ? Is there any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears there is. However some of these old school ones are just leather with zero padding - not looking for that

Putter cover. She might complain that it's not nearly as big or noticeable as a driver headcover, but the putter actually runs things. Because when your putter/wife is having a bad day, you're having a bad day.

They have a decent amount. Here's a pic inside out.
e2d44304b1c869209057b8277a9e80d5.jpg

Thanks man! That seems to be more than other similar type head covers.

I've enjoyed the wood and hybrid so much, I keep thinking about adding another one to the bag, they've held up great in terms of durability!

Their site was recently update, the interactive customizer is fun to try options!
http://back9usa.com
Also, they are great to work with, I sent them note abut adding a Nebraska state outline, within a weeks time it was added for use!

I'm really contemplating getting these. The fairway wood cover is out of stock in the color combo I like but I may just get the driver cover to try out. They look really nice and I really dislike my King LTD headcover.

I've been pondering these for a while. I like their hats a lot and might have to give the headcovers a try!

Back