BackNine Legend Headcovers

I also came across Fore Leaf Golf headcovers and now am not sure which route to go.

These look good and are much better priced that others I've been looking at. I may have to order some now.

They have a store front in the Houston area and I was able to stop by and pick up the hybrid head cover in all black. I really like it. I don't have any off brand head cover of similar style to compare it to, but it has almost twice as much padding inside than my stock Callaway XR leather head covers. I'll be ordering the Driver and 3 wood head covers from them in the near future. I also picked up 2 nice flex fit style hats that were on clearance for $10 each.

C533AF05-B980-4128-B3E1-A033530954E5_zpsg6thdajd.jpg

56C39177-4927-4A55-A5E8-B63BECCE1AAE_zpsdqx9ryxh.jpg

They have a store front in the Houston area and I was able to stop by and pick up the hybrid head cover in all black. I really like it. I don't have any off brand head cover of similar style to compare it to, but it has almost twice as much padding inside than my stock Callaway XR leather head covers. I'll be ordering the Driver and 3 wood head covers from them in the near future. I also picked up 2 nice flex fit style hats that were on clearance for $10 each.

Where is the store? I have a good friend that works for them and curious if he's at the store or not.

They make quality headcovers and I actually like their hats and t shirts

On 1960 in the Champions area. It's across the street and a block down or so from the Golfsmith in Champions.

That's a good looking head cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like those hats. How's the flexfit compare size-wise? They can vary quite a bit between brands. And can you get them online?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I really like that headcover, the hats are really nice too. I'm waiting for a certain color to come back in stock and I think I'm going to be pulling the trigger myself. After seeing those hats I may have to get one of those also.

I like those hats. How's the flexfit compare size-wise? They can vary quite a bit between brands. And can you get them online?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Some hats are available on their site, but these were clearanced out at the store front. The flex fit was similar to others I've tried. I wear L/XL and these seemed consistent with what I'm used to.

Back