Saints win appeal, suspensions lifted

Boooooooooo

This just all seems to convenient. JB do you have any other angles you can add. They get to play and get paid. So if they suspend them again they still Collect, is that correct?

Can't let New Orleans struggle. The City needs the Saints strong because of Katrina.

Kevin

Good. I am glad to see that, the punishment was unreal.

I was ok with it. It meant the Bucs would have better odds of not being last in the division.

Glad to see the suspensions overturned. Goodell has too much power. This will hopefully be the begining of people challenging some of the other crap he does.

Glad to see the suspensions overturned. Goodell has too much power. This will hopefully be the begining of people challenging some of the other crap he does.

I was going to say this earlier but I'm a die hard Saints fan and I would of sounded biased. While I'm happy to have the players back (although Vilma is hurt anyways), I think this is a win for all the players against Goodell. The guy has way too much power and has been doing whatever he has wanted since becoming commissioner. I've seen tweets from guys on other teams who were happy with the ruling today because for the first time Goodell's power has been successfully challenged.

Last edited:
Wow, big news for New Orleans. That should get them right back in the mix.

Yes it did! Don't you go kicking my half deaf dumb and crippled team when they're down!
They have been down for years. Im trying my best to be a Bucs fan dude, because I really like Schiano. I just hate the players on the team.

Don't know that I agree with it but it's definitely good for the city.

I cant believe that it all got overturned...then punishment may have been pretty harsh...but so was what they were caught doing.

I was ok with it. It meant the Bucs would have better odds of not being last in the division.

Bucs are my favorite NFC team, I was happy for the same reason!

Interesting to say the least. I think that hurts Cam's chances of winning the division a lot.

Back