Callaway Staff Bags for Morgan Cup 2.0

Video is at 10%, will post as soon as it is finished. Until then I am going to go sit and stare at it.

Nice pictures dude!! Looking great!

The bags look really nice, guys. Congratulations!

Great looking bags...

Great looking bags guys. I think if I had to pick one of the MC bags, this would be it. They are so sick!

Wow, what a beautiful bag. If it wasn't real before, it is now!

Nice Job Smallie....it really sinks in when you see your name on that bag doesn't it! Everybody was giving me grief about having problems with the plastic yesterday, but I shot my video as I opened the box and when I saw my name on that bag it just was unbelievable!

Nice video Smalls!!

That is a stylish bag. I like the red accent and sleeve of balls

Great stuff so far everyone. Those bags are beautiful. Congrats!

That is a stylish bag. I like the red accent and sleeve of balls

That was one of my favorite things about the unboxing yesterday. The fact that they put a note in and a sleeve of their new yet to be released balls was very thoughtful.

So now comes the question.....do you put it in play immediately?? Do you wait till it's fully of Callaway clubs?? Or do you wait till July??

So now comes the question.....do you put it in play immediately?? Do you wait till it's fully of Callaway clubs?? Or do you wait till July??

Right Away. Rep that sponsor!

I chose to put it in play for what I deem as "special" occasions. Such as a few weeks ago playing with a few other THP'ers knowing that Tadashi would have his Bridgestone staff bag with him. Other than something like that, it is safe and sound inside the house.

Nice video Smalls! Nice lookin bag! I woke up this morning and my video was still only at 76%. This is just silly...its a 3 minute video. I'm about ready to just shoot another video on my phone after work because I know it will only take me 5 minutes to upload it from my phone.

Large package opened and gawked at. Crappy video uploading now. This bag is amazing. Looks awesome in pictures and even better in person. Man I hope I get better at doing videos. Not doing Callaway any justice. Guess I just have to do more of them!

Large package opened and gawked at. Crappy video uploading now. This bag is amazing. Looks awesome in pictures and even better in person. Man I hope I get better at doing videos. Not doing Callaway any justice. Guess I just have to do more of them!

Glad to see you got yours Chunky!!

Who does that leave? The foriegners....LOL The Cannuck and the Irishman........oh and Hanks!

Grr! Windows Movie Maker is not playing nice. Might be a while

hanks doesnt have his bag yet but everyone else does in on the mainland? Hmmmm Im calling foul play. Stop holding back on us Hanks, make that video and take some pictures already.

We have older carts and two cart bags are pretty tight on there. What I'm going to do is take it up empty and see how it fits before moving everything over to it.

stupid foreigners living on islands. Great video smalls, no matter how many times I see them they are great looking bags.

Quick picture of the bag ready for todays round.

048copy.jpg

Back