I got some new stuff for Christmas that I like, but I have no idea how you say it. Or what brand it is, its like its in another language. Something like YveSaintLaurant ...

Dove for Men body wash

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Yves Saint Laurent? Heard of it, never used it.
I got some new stuff for Christmas that I like, but I have no idea how you say it. Or what brand it is, its like its in another language. Something like YveSaintLaurant ...

Yves Saint Laurent? Heard of it, never used it.

Yep that's it. And the other one I just got is one million. That stuff smells good. It's shaped like a gold bar.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Burberry Brit is mine.

Hugo Boss, in my opinion is the best! I love it.

Love most of the Bond No 9 line and a couple from Creed

The only cologne I've ever worn was some stuff I got for Christmas a few years ago from Abercrombie. It scared me away from cologne forever.

Jake I wear D&G One. It may be up your alley or try Hugo Boss sport

Have always been partial to Hugo Boss, Polo Sport and Cool Water.

I naturally smell good. Like greatness with a hint of aged cheddar.

Kevin

Polo Black
Jean Paul Gaultier

Those two will work for any situation and (most) girls love them.

Issay Miyake (sp?). That is by far my favorite.

My last two bottles have been Yves Saint Laurent. My first was L'Homme and now I'm wearing their new fragrance La Nuit de L'homme and have gotten lots of good comments from friends and family.
I've also worn Issey Miyake in the past and loved it but my wife wasn't a fan. Dolce and Gabbana is an awesome scent that has been a big seller for over a decade.

Black xxx and swiss army the original. careful they are like cougar bait.:banana:

Creed Virgin Island Water or Aventus.

Sex Panther, oh the musk

Received a few tester vials yesterday, including JHL by Aramis, Ferrari (which doesnt suck, suprisingly) and YSL Kouros, with a few others.

YSL Kouros is AMAZING. I have found my next cologne.

LaCoste Pure White is the shizzle!!

I have few actually but I rock Issey miyaki alot more than the others, but Hugo Boss, alos use alot of oils they last longer and you dont have to use alot to get the "come hither effect"

My current favourite is Vera Wang.

Yes, of course that's why I bought it.

YSL L'Homme

Back