Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

Don't hate on the flat brim hat.

With a name like Hunter and the beard he usually sports, he should be wearing Ishikawa's plaid golf shirts and khakis, not trying to be like his buddy Ricky. Ricky is the only one who can pull the flat brim off IMO.

I need a flat brim Ping hat

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Yes you do. I have a cowboys sideline hat from this past year. You need a ping Mahan fatty

I hate the flat brim hat thing. Hunter should trade is flat brim hat for a short game.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you do. I have a cowboys sideline hat from this past year. You need a ping Mahan fatty

I do like his logo

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I just ran the "What If" generator on our pool site. Pretty cool tool, by the way. Me and JohnA-UK picked Kaymer to win it all. I am cheering against Westwood, Sneds, Dustin and Stricker. Sorry. I want to win something for a change!

the flat brimmers have to rally around someone now that rickie fara fowler has gone home

the flat brimmers have to rally around someone now that rickie fara fowler has gone home

:laughing:....that's great....I guess he is the younger cooler brother of Amy Fara Fowler

Can't believe anyone was doubting the mechanic yesterday. Shame on you!

I've moved to 3rd place overall....jeez. Still expecting it to fall apart as I can't have the winner bonus points.

Lee looked solid out there until he gave up on 11. His post round interview was pretty funny. McIlroy is hot and cold, so he'll need to find something today because it's rare that MAJ gives it away. Then there's the big one of Lawrie vs Laird - Laird was saying that he attended a coaching session hosted by Lawrie when he was 17 - wonder if it'll pay off now?

I won't mention Tiger because I said it all yesterday, and he seemed to play pretty similar overall.

Hearing TucsonDivots say that Rory went back to the range after the match tells me he's worried about MAJ and needed to get in some extra practice. I think MAJ takes him down today, even though I need him to win for my bracket

The mechanic will own today.

I think Rory doesn't play holes 14-18 today. MAJ blew his old wad yesterday. He does this every year. Plays well in Rounds 1 & 2 and then gets destroyed. His singles record at the RC isn't good either. I can't wait to watch Lee do what TIger couldn't.

My bracket is now dead. I think I have Hunters match today left and that is all. HAHA

I am awesome at brackets!

I am pulling for Hunter to go all the way. I just like that guy for some reason.

I'm pulling for DJ, I really like watching him play and if he can keep up his short game he will be tough this weekend.

Im excited for this year's golf season! There are a lot of guys playing some really good golf!

I think Rory doesn't play holes 14-18 today. MAJ blew his old wad yesterday. He does this every year. Plays well in Rounds 1 & 2 and then gets destroyed. His singles record at the RC isn't good either. I can't wait to watch Lee do what TIger couldn't.

What? Hit on a Village Inn waitress?

I'm sure I heard this yesterday. Beware the wrath of the mechanic. He's gaining some avatar love from JN and Ron too. Euro dominance is spreading, and I think your bromeister Lee gets it done in a big way today.

Dude I have a man crush on MAJ. Suave SOB.

Based on your TW pick yesterday, I'll take MAJ 3&2.....I like the old boy

That is kind of like saying, when you are a cannibal every fight is a food fight. (Demitri Martin)
Thanks for putting that out there, I was trying to find something witty to say but my brain is on hold

Dude I have a man crush on MAJ. Suave SOB.

+1 here. Dude is a straight up killer. How awesome would it be to be as cool as him someday (let alone at 48). Feherty needs to do a 1 hour special with him.

That is kind of like saying, when you are a cannibal every fight is a food fight. (Demitri Martin)

Rory's too twink-y for me, Hunter wears a flat brim, Westwood and Stricker - bland, Watney's voice bothers me, Kaymer - meh. MAJ has personality and swag. I'm a picky dude.

2 great handshake and upper arm taps by Watney and his caddy on Tiger yesterday after the match. Seeing that is the best part of Morning Drive showing the handshake over and over again. Good form fellas.

Really nice win for Watney. Hope he gathers some momentum from it

Rory's too twink-y for me, Hunter wears a flat brim, Westwood and Stricker - bland, Watney's voice bothers me, Kaymer - meh. MAJ has personality and swag. I'm a picky dude.

What about Robert Rock. No one can deny that hair.

Back