Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

So many surprises today. One thing not a surprise....Tiger missing putts and miss hitting driver.

Day down 3 after 5! I called this 1st round upset if it holds!

Has Keegan hit yet? Or should I take a small nap?

Why does Tiger even bother with driver? He hits his 3fw pretty long. And hits fairways with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does Tiger even bother with driver? He hits his 3fw pretty long. And hits fairways with it.

Chicks dig the long ball

Left handed swing needed for Tiger.

He has to learn to hit it at one point haha.

Yang eliminates GMac.

G-Mac first upset victim to escape the desert.

Gotta suck to fly half way around the world to the middle of nowhere AZ to leave after 5 hours of golf.

Holly hole outs!

Furyk/DJ chip ins were unbelievable.

maybe it was a bad look I got at it, but was that a black and red graphite shaft Dustin is using in the wedge he holed out with?

Could Tiger be on the wrong end of being Stephen Ames'd?

Yang FTW, McDowell has lost the magic he had for one year. I don't think we see him win on the PGA tour again.

TW 2 down through 2. Fdez-Castano with 2 solid birdies. Putting well...

I wish the dude playing Tiger would un-pop his collar.

It looks like the online coverage is just for two holes. Seems like they should have an online broadcast, I mean it is 2012 isn't it!

Yang FTW, McDowell has lost the magic he had for one year. I don't think we see him win on the PGA tour again.

EVER?? Wow!

So he is going to go full Duval on us?

It looks like the online coverage is just for two holes. Seems like they should have an online broadcast, I mean it is 2012 isn't it!

Yes, this coverage STINKS!

Back