Chicago Golf Show

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Heading to the flatlands tomorrow with my wife, my daughter, and her friend. Going to snag a hot dawg or Italian beef, then heading to the show to look for deals. Mainly golf shoes and a bag for my girl. Last year Grace and I both put 80' putts inside a 3' diameter circle and won rounds of golf. Should be fun.

See you there!

Kevin

Last years was my first time going and I was too much of a chicken to even try the putting thing, a couple of friends and I are going this weekend and maybe we can put one in, they do give you a free round with your paid admission anyway.

sounds like a good time...have fun Esox

Thought about doing this as well, but I'm not able to make it.

Have fun esox! Enjoy the sausage. And the golf stuff. Buy me something!

Hmm, I might have to make the trip

There is a golf show today and this weekend in Los Angeles. I have gone the last couple of years and never bought anything. Never seems to be and really great deals, just the same old thing.

Have a great time Kevin

Have fun esox! Enjoy the sausage. And the golf stuff. Buy me something!

Watch your mail.

There is a golf show today and this weekend in Los Angeles. I have gone the last couple of years and never bought anything. Never seems to be and really great deals, just the same old thing.

This show, and the two in WI over the next couple weeks, have a lot of off year stuff. Local golf stores are there, and online outlets. There will be a bunch of big displays. Cheap shoes, gloves, and especially bags. We bought my wife and daughter's Sun Mountain bags for $60.00 a piece. Originally $130. Lots of courses and resorts offering deals, too. Next week in Milwaukee I hope to snag a coupon for Jake and I to play in April at a nice course.

Had to shovel so we're behind schedule.

Kevin

Hop in the Odyssey and floor it.

We have an Odyssey now. It's a monster!

Hop in the Odyssey and floor it.

We have an Odyssey now. It's a monster!

My wife has 130K on hers and I don't think we've spent a dime aside from normal maintenance. The paint came off but they fixed that. I can carry a whole girls golf team no problem.

Kevin

My wife has 130K on hers and I don't think we've spent a dime aside from normal maintenance. The paint came off but they fixed that. I can carry a whole girls golf team no problem.

Kevin

Ours has 30K miles on it. The paint is fine. I carried 4 Morgan Cuppers and like 10 staff bags around in it.

What are you buying me today? Actually, if you see some sweet deals on some lefty gear give your boy a shout.

Ours has 30K miles on it. The paint is fine. I carried 4 Morgan Cuppers and like 10 staff bags around in it.

What are you buying me today? Actually, if you see some sweet deals on some lefty gear give your boy a shout.

They'll have barrels of lefty stuff. Got anything in particular in mind? I'll look for some Jay Cutler golf balls for TMex. Last year I bought a TEE demo driver for $80. Couldn't hit it worth a crap.

Kevin

They'll have barrels of lefty stuff. Got anything in particular in mind? I'll look for some Jay Cutler golf balls for TMex. Last year I bought a TEE demo driver for $80. Couldn't hit it worth a crap.

Kevin

I like 3woods and drivers. I am good on wedges and irons right now. Just let me know if you see something at a good price that's a 3wood or a driver. I would love to get my hands on a DXI superlight driver!

You're pretty good for an old cheese encrusted bastage!

Have fun esox! If you see some players irons there that I can rip dean with at the outing let me know!

Have fun Kevin and stay away from any smoked foods if your riding/walking with two ladies. :bomb:

I've never been to a golf show, sounds like fun. I used to go to all the fishing and outdoor show's to drool over all the fine new boats and buy tackle.

How does one know if there is a golf show in their neck of the woods anyway? I want to go to one.

How does one know if there is a golf show in their neck of the woods anyway? I want to go to one.

Get your big mountain man butt on a plane and we can hit the LA one tomorrow!! Free Bridgestone golf balls to the first in the door!!

Get your big mountain man butt on a plane and we can hit the LA one tomorrow!! Free Bridgestone golf balls to the first in the door!!

I wish dude. That would be awesome. Two sick kids and a woman working on mid terms = awful weekend for me!

I looked it up in Charlotte. They had one last year, but it doesn't look like there is one this year.

I wish dude. That would be awesome. Two sick kids and a woman working on mid terms = awful weekend for me!

All the more reason to get out!!! I think I am going to drop by today at the show.. I will text you if I find any deals on 3Ws and drivers.

I'll be at the Chicago Show today as well. I'm bringing my camera in case any photo-worthy moments appear.

Nice to be thinking golf with 4 inches of snow on the ground :banana:

The company that sponsors this one is called Varsity communications, they have a show this weekend in Kansas City ( Duey, not sure how close that is to you ) http://varsitygolfshows.com/

Perhaps you could e-mail them and ask if they know of shows closer to you. The LA show is like what Esox mentioned about the Chicago show..there will be a "range/hitting area off mats into next and all of the factory reps will be there. The main golf store in the area , Roger Dunn will bring a few ( 20-30 ) barrels of clubs as well as bag and shoes, mostly stuff not moving in their stores, rarely the real new stuff. Then the rest is vendors selling everything from chiropractor services to golf courses offing memberships.

All the more reason to get out!!! I think I am going to drop by today at the show.. I will text you if I find any deals on 3Ws and drivers.

Awesome! thanks bro.

I'll be at the Chicago Show today as well. I'm bringing my camera in case any photo-worthy moments appear.

Nice to be thinking golf with 4 inches of snow on the ground :banana:
The only worthy moment will be seeing the man, the myth, the legend, ESOX. When you see him, take a photo for us of him in all his glory.

Back