OGIO Silencer Golf Bag

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
I had heard about this a few months ago and it was delivered to the Edwin Watts today. New bag from OGIO that allows the clubs to softly click in place and not move. I tried it and they click and hold extremely well. I even turned the bag upside down and the clubs never moved. The putter well can hold the super stroke grip so size is not an issue. Also tried the long putter and they worked well also. the club can be removed very easily. What I like is that it can eliminate iron head covers for those of us who like using them.

Only downside I saw at first blush was the weight. The bag alone weighs 10 lbs. It fits nicely on the Clicgear 3.0. The cost of the bag is $250 so it is on the higher end. I attribute the added weight and cost to the mechanism holding the club. Great bag. I took it through a few simple paces today but somehow forgot to take a photo. Will try to get on tomorrow. Only colors I saw were all black and a charcoal with red.

a6f868d1-5c97-7049.jpg

a6f868d1-5cb8-f69c.jpg

a6f868d1-5cd8-a057.jpg

a6f868d1-5ced-e5a0.jpg

a6f868d1-5d07-50fa.jpg

TapAhoy!

Last edited:
Yes - this is the OGIO Chamber. It's been on my watch list for a while since they announced it. Get some pics if you can!

Been waiting for this bag.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Will do Nate. Couldnt believe I forgot.to pic.

TapAhoy!

I have looked at this bag online several times..can't wait to see it in person

theres a 2012 Ogio Line thread with info on it and some videos posted i believe.

Ive been interested in this one since Kmac first posted about it a few months back. My only concern is that it can only hold 14 clubs.

Ive been interested in this one since Kmac first posted about it a few months back. My only concern is that it can only hold 14 clubs.

Good point, especially if you're testing and/or bringing clubs to an outing.

Good point, especially if you're testing and/or bringing clubs to an outing.
Ironically, I was testing a set of irons at the time, and thats what I was thinking. However, I still like this bag.

Pics added to first post. One pic has bag upside down.

TapAhoy!

This bag has a small cooler pocket on lower right side.

TapAhoy!

Nice looking bag. Like the up side down pic.

Nice photos SMG! Thanks for sharing.

I am seriously considering this bag. Reducing chatter without iron covers is tough but this seems to be perfect and Ogio makes a great product.

I have had my eye on this too!! Can't seem to find it around here anywhere. Do you know how large the cooler pocket is??

thanks for adding the pics..... this is a nice bag i can't wait to see it in person.

I still have a ponder for this one.

Cooler pocket looks like it can hold two maybe three bottles of water.

TapAhoy!

Did you OEM it SMG?

Cooler pocket looks like it can hold two maybe three bottles of water.

TapAhoy!
How many bottles of beer is that? I am not current on the conversion rate.

How many bottles of beer is that? I am not current on the conversion rate.

Probably two or three or one 40 oz:clapp:

I'd say 3 beers at least.

Even better.

TapAhoy!

Clever idea, although it looks a bit bulky at the top. Maybe I am in the minority but I enjoy the clank of the clubs, they are going to get worn out one day anyway.

This looks like an interesting idea. As long as you use a push cart or power cart, the weight doesn't seem like a big issue. I always wonder about my clubs when I hit a rough patch (or curb) with the golf cart and hear them smash around...

great looking bag! thanks for sharing.

ogio makes very good bags (golf and not).

Back