The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, made it back from Banner Elk alive. That was fun. Lots to catch up on here, threads move quick!

It was cool. Nothing extraordinary, but a perfect Saturday night! Actually I was at a wedding. The guy we dragged to Berlin last weekend got married yesterday. Funniest thing was that the newly weds took segways from the church! Got a few good pics of it lol

Tappin' for world peace!

I'd love to go to a wedding in Sweden. Hawthorn chicks galore.

Sent from my forged iPad

I'd love to go to a wedding in Sweden. Hawthorn chicks galore.

Sent from my forged iPad

It's nice. The women goes in to über nice looking mode for weddings!

Tappin' for world peace!

Lol @ hawthorn. Wtc? I meant Hawt chicks. And drunk

Sent from my forged iPad

Sent from my forged iPad

Dude I was in the mountains this weekend. I looked for you, but I didn't find you.

Sent from my forged iPad

Haha! I understood that! That forged iPad made you look like a fool!

Tappin' for world peace!

Sent from my forged iPad
Drunk hot chicks are my favorite form of wild life.

WOW, I log on to THP and get all worried and then let off the hook in 3 posts. Thanks for the updates DD>
I was all worried too buddy, Kelly's been through a lot since last Tuesday. And speaking from recent experience, it is really tough on the spouse too.

I've been off THP for a bit cause one of my wife and I's former coworkers and friends pop'ed in for a surprise visit. She is still hot, still single and still slutty. I was always a big fan of hers!

I've been off THP for a bit cause one of my wife and I's former coworkers and friends pop'ed in for a surprise visit. She is still hot, still single and still slutty. I was always a big fan of hers!

Bring her to the outing!

Bring her to the outing!
lol, she's actually a cool chick. My wife and her have been thwarting my attempts for a 3 some for years, but I know they secretly want it.

lol, she's actually a cool chick. My wife and her have been thwarting my attempts for a 3 some for years, but I know they secretly want it.

Wow....um....just wow...

I really like this girl. She sounds wonderful. Everything a guy could hope to find in a woman really.

I really like this girl. She sounds wonderful. Everything a guy could hope to find in a woman really.
Agreed, I think she would be a good catch for one lucky THP'er. I should hold a contest.

Agreed, I think she would be a good catch for one lucky THP'er. I should hold a contest.

Count me in. But only if the way to enter is as simple as a post. No effort to enter.

I'll sit this one out.

Team player! I just checked with my wife, she gave me the ok to give it a try. I thinks he's trying to send me a message (that I am a loser with no game).

BTW, the threesome experience can be choice unless all parties are attracted. Otherwise it's just awkward. I speak from experience, folks.

All this discussion is worthless without a pic.

All this discussion is worthless without a pic.
I agree, they just went for a walk so when they get back I will get a pic if I can.

JN, you rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back