The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Chunkyresponse ever so sorry.

Di11's would be perfect.
Could be the worst Chunkyresponse ever, however, I think that would be a hell of a set to go with. Thanks Chunky.

Could be the worst Chunkyresponse ever, however, I think that would be a hell of a set to go with. Thanks Chunky.

Depending where he lives, he can swing mine if he wants to try before buy

Depending where he lives, he can swing mine if he wants to try before buy
He's in Midland, I think I may have him sold on grabbing some Wilson/Staff irons.

He's in Midland, I think I may have him sold on grabbing some Wilson/Staff irons.

Glad to hear that! I've loved my Di11s, and he should check them out. I'm becoming a W/S homer.

No kidding dksajkjdhfdjgfstyle. But it will melt all this week.
This was an LOL.

That is freaking weird.

Here's a little irony for you all:

An old friend and his wife split up last year. Basically, a mixture of drug and alcohol abuse problems led to some other crappy stuff and they split up. Well, now they are working on it and decided to visit a beer brewery for a date.
Is this the same couple who was spewing their crap about each other all over The Facebook?

My wife just called and is on her way home. A couple of guys who have never played our course before got lost and couldn't find their way back in for a while in the dark! haha

Well this is just a fun little excerpt from a Grantland article:

In my opinion, Canada is no less of a foreign country than Texas is. Seriously, who do you have more in common with - Canadians or Texans? I'd trade Texas for Canada in a heartbeat even if the Intercontinental Trade Machine keeps rejecting it.)

Well this is just a fun little excerpt from a Grantland article:

In my opinion, Canada is no less of a foreign country than Texas is. Seriously, who do you have more in common with - Canadians or Texans? I'd trade Texas for Canada in a heartbeat even if the Intercontinental Trade Machine keeps rejecting it.)

Don't be hatin on Texas

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Don't be hatin on Texas

Yeah, I grew up in Houston, so I still consider myself a Texan. The only reason I'm not still there is they take the "Everything's Bigger In Texas" pretty seriously and I didn't measure up, so I had to leave.

Yeah, I grew up in Houston, so I still consider myself a Texan. The only reason I'm not still there is they take the "Everything's Bigger In Texas" pretty seriously and I didn't measure up, so I had to leave.

I was born in Houston as well.

Sorry about that.......its the one thing I have going for me.

Team Hackers tapping!

I was born in Houston as well.

Born in Houston too. Cant say I care for the Houston area all that much though.

Born in Houston too. Cant say I care for the Houston area all that much though.

Be like me.... "head north young man"

Be like me.... "head north young man"

Im a little too far north actually. Austin or the D/FW area will be our next stop.

I have family and friends in Texas, it needs to stay. Nothing against my good friends to the North but I'll keep the dusty state.

I totally agree. Texas is a great state and had I not done so many drugs as a young man Id realize this and move to such a great state. I love all you Texans!

I hear ya dude.

Is is a "Texas is great day" again?

Is is a "Texas is great day" again?

Yes. Minus the fact that it's cold and rainy. PGA SS here I come.

Team Hackers tapping!

Breakfast, workout, paper read, and 2 cups of coffee all before 8am....going to be a great day

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Hanks are you going to GG today or tomorrow? If so I'll meet you there. Stuck up in the office all weekend. I will be going to GG at some point.

Its a little early to start hatin Frank.

Maybe if you're from Texas. I was born in West Virginia, the most miserable state in the country.

Spoiler
1. West Virginia
> Well-being index score: 62.3
> Life expectancy: 75.2 (2nd lowest)
> Obesity: 32.5% (2nd highest)
> Median household income: $38,218 (2nd lowest)
> Adult population with high school diploma or higher: 83.2% (8th lowest)

West Virginia residents feel the most miserable in the country. It appears that they have many reasons to feel this way. The state is particularly poor. It has the second-lowest median household income in the country at $38,218, and the sixth-highest rate of poverty. Residents also face a number of health issues. More than one in 10 West Virginians have had a heart attack or suffer from coronary artery disease — the highest rate in the country. The state has the third-highest rates of cancer and diabetes. It also has the highest rate of smokers, with 26.8% of adults indulging in the habit. It has the second-highest rate of obesity. These problems affect life expectancy, which at 75.2 years in West Virginia is the lowest in the country.

Read more: America’s Most Miserable States - 24/7 Wall St. http://247wallst.com/2012/03/02/americas-most-miserable-states/#ixzz1oiXl2yZO

I hear ya dude, I couldn't wait to get the eff out of Texas. All these little dude's with Napoleonic syndrome, all the Mexicans that don't speak English, all the wind, flat land, overrated BBQ was almost way to much for me to handle. Plus that creep cookie is Texan. That's enough to make anyone not want to be affiliated. I've longed to be a North Carolinian for so long. That state has everything: mountains, coast line, big views, awesome weather, and oh yeah, badass BBQ.

I don't blame you one bit.

Hanks are you going to GG today or tomorrow? If so I'll meet you there. Stuck up in the office all weekend. I will be going to GG at some point.

Yep, text me bro

Yep, text me bro

Dude you text me when you want to go and I'll be there. Absolutely nothing going on at work so Im good anytime. Id already be there if I could probably lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back