Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering the top of the bag. With the G25 release looming I can only imagine that my club purchasing could get a kick start. 3 wood and 20* hybrid ponder mostly. I love my Anser driver. I really like my 3w and hybrid, but if I can get something that works better in those two slots then I'm open to the possibility.

Really pondering if I wanna go razr fit combo deal or rbz 3w and I could use that off the tee. I can erratic at times with the driver!

Really pondering if I wanna go razr fit combo deal or rbz 3w and I could use that off the tee. I can erratic at times with the driver!

Is it the buy the driver get the 3 wood free deal? I say go with that

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Care to share or is that above my security clearance? :alien:

I was wondering the same thing....do we need to engage the "cone of silence"

Birthday present pondering a 3-PW set of Answer MB irons (nude finish).

yea that's it

From my experience the RBZ 3 wood was long but it was a pain to hit off the deck, honestly I would go for the callaway deal, it's a great deal they're offering. Just I hit both of the clubs and see what you feel.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to hold off purchases until I go in for my golftec fitting, but I've got the fever for a RBZ 3 wood. I know if I am strong enough to resist the temptation.

I'm trying to hold off purchases until I go in for my golftec fitting, but I've got the fever for a RBZ 3 wood. I know if I am strong enough to resist the temptation.

If you have a fitting planned, resist the temptation man (i know weird from me, even feel weird typing it). I'm in the same boat. I had one in my hand on the way to check out last week before putting it back. Didn't want to spend the cash with all the releases coming up and I actually want to be fitted to my woods this year.

What kind of 3Gens would look good on the rocketbladez? Me want to get some for them

TapaTalk from the iPhone

What kind of 3Gens would look good on the rocketbladez? Me want to get some for them

Black? Gray?

The gray is actually really nice. I had my doubts when I ordered them, but they look great. I'd also consider yellow if they were mine. The yellow NDMCs would also look sick on the rocketbladez.

The gray is actually really nice. I had my doubts when I ordered them, but they look great. I'd also consider yellow if they were mine. The yellow NDMCs would also look sick on the rocketbladez.

I thought about yellow also

TapaTalk from the iPhone

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I have the gray on my hybrids and fairway and they are awesome. I really love the look of the gray 3GENS. I have some red ones coming for my wedges and will be rocking the baby blue on my irons. The green also look awesome. I currently have those on my wedges.

Favorite grips ever. The grey on my i20's from the THP tour van are badass.

I'm rockin the baby blues...

I'm rockin the baby blues...

I didn't think I would like those initially, but once I saw them at the Ohio Tour Van stop, I knew they would be what I put on my KBS Pearl Silvers/Razr X Forged. They are sweet! My set up once I get it done is going to look sweet as sin.

Ya I want something bold like baby blue or purple or something but don't think they'd look great on the rocketbladez

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Ya I want something bold like baby blue or purple or something but don't think they'd look great on the rocketbladez

TapaTalk from the iPhone

FWIW the yellow would match perfectly.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Yellow would look boss, but I would invest in some of those Lamkin gripes or plan on wiping them down frequently. I worry about the yellow getting really dingy, quickly. The gray don't show dirt hardly at all and they look bad ass. If it were me, I would go gray, or hell, if you want to be really bold, mix in some color, go gray, yellow, gray, yellow, etc.

Looks like i am going rbz 3 wood. The razr fit deal has been ended :/

Birthday present pondering a 3-PW set of Answer MB irons (nude finish).

Wow... totally meant Adams Idea muscle backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back