The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a rant, but I hate it when I forget to FF through the commercials of a show I DVR'd.

Not really a rant, but I hate it when I forget to FF through the commercials of a show I DVR'd.

I've noticed myself doing that lately. I get through a couple commercials and realize what I'm doing.

Ordered and paid for a Nike Method Core putter on Sunday afternoon, and the sales guy tells me it'll arrive from another store on Tuesday. Well it's Wednesday and no putter yet. Turns out they shipped it to the wrong store and won't have it until Saturday or Monday. WTF!!!! Shouldn't have prepaid it in the first place.

Had you met this guy before, or was this the first time? I know you said random pairing, but wondered if you had seen him around before? How did you find out he was a WRXer? He sounds like a really nice guy. hahaha

Never seen him before. He had a WRX putter cover so I asked him to confirm.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Ordered and paid for a Nike Method Core putter on Sunday afternoon, and the sales guy tells me it'll arrive from another store on Tuesday. Well it's Wednesday and no putter yet. Turns out they shipped it to the wrong store and won't have it until Saturday or Monday. WTF!!!! Shouldn't have prepaid it in the first place.

Sounds like Golfsmith...

That sucks!! I'd ask for something. I hate waiting lol

its trash day and its muddy outside lol

Where the f is the sun!!!!

Its in NC man, allowing for me to get my golf on!

Suppose to be 60 and sunny! I gave a 12:12 tee time. It has 4 hours to show its face or else!!!!!

Suppose to be 60 and sunny! I gave a 12:12 tee time. It has 4 hours to show its face or else!!!!!

or else....you will go play golf with no sun! haha

Exactly!!! Haha

The R9 tip came in yesterday and it is sitting on a shelf curing right now. I don't have to go crap on anyone's desk now. I am still not happy and I think I am going to email Golf Smith and tell them that I won't be buying from them again.

The R9 tip came in yesterday and it is sitting on a shelf curing right now. I don't have to go crap on anyone's desk now. I am still not happy and I think I am going to email Golf Smith and tell them that I won't be buying from them again.

you say that, but you will crack under the pressure of a good deal. We always do

you say that, but you will crack under the pressure of a good deal. We always do

No way dude. I *might* do a store pickup after an online purchase but we have repeatedly seen nothing but problems after ordering from them online. And this is AFTER they supposedly had fixed some of their issues that they publicly acknowledged on Facebook.

Golfsmith has the worst online service of any company. They are the worst retailor as well. They had charges from November, that just went through last month. No notification of any kind. I now happily go and hit as many balls in their stupid simulators without an ounce of guilt that I wont be close to buying anything from them.

I sent Golf Smith an email. Here is what it said.

I will not be shopping at Golf Smith again. At least not until you fix your terrible online shopping experience. Whenever I order something online from ANYONE else, I ALWAYS get prompt processing and delivery. I ordered 2 day shipping and I had to wait a WEEK to get what I should have received 2 days later.

I belong to a popular online golf site/forum and I complained about "an online retailer" because my order was not getting to me. I didn't name Golf Smith, but they guess who it was. You guys have an absolutely terrible reputation with the online community and I can't think of how many thousands of dollars you are losing because of it.

If you fix your problems, I really hope you let me know because nobody I know is ever ordering from you again.

I will not be shopping at Golf Smith again. At least not until you fix your terrible online shopping experience. Whenever I order something online from ANYONE else, I ALWAYS get prompt processing and delivery. I ordered 2 day shipping and I had to wait a WEEK to get what I should have received 2 days later.

I belong to a popular online golf site/forum and I complained about "an online retailer" because my order was not getting to me. I didn't name Golf Smith, but they guess who it was. You guys have an absolutely terrible reputation with the online community and I can't think of how many thousands of dollars you are losing because of it.

If you fix your problems, I really hope you let me know because nobody I know is ever ordering from you again.

BOOM! Seth with the retail ban hammer.

Seth with the knowledge bomb!!!! Hate that store!

LOVE it Seth. Great stuff!

Epic email Seth. I wrote something along those lines when then screwed me over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back