Rick just wussed out. What a vag

I think Rick has the potential to be a bad arse. He went HAM on those Philly boys with his .357. I don't know why he's so weak with his people.

I think Rick has the potential to be a bad arse. He went HAM on those Philly boys with his .357. I don't know why he's so weak with his people.

Yeah. He's all weird now. Wtc is Shane up to now?

Shane is losing his damn mind.

He sure is dude. And Darrell isn't buying it. Did Shane break his neck?

Yeah dude, snapped it. I'm not sure what Shane's doing but he's a calculated psycho.

Shane really needs to go soon, honestly something major needs to happen or this season is going to end up being very lame, way too much of the same thing.

Oh snap.

Ok, wtc is going on? That's two episodes in a row where "walkers" have been found without bite marks.

Ok, wtc is going on? That's two episodes in a row where "walkers" have been found without bite marks.

Yeah. So they died and THEN turned? And wtc is Shane up to with Rick?

It's a duel!

Yup here we go. Darrell gonna shoot him.

Rick is going to pop him dude.

well, well, well. I have no clue what's happening, but the farm is about to be under siege.

Yeah guess it's time to leave the farm. And good riddance Shane.

Best episode this season, hopefully the next episode carries into a good season three.

Agreed. They always do enough to suck me in. Clever tv I guess. Thanks gawd banks doesn't watch this show, he'd have it shred apart right now.

Finally. So that shot in the night either attracted the hoard or they were already coming.

So how did Shane turn if he wasnt bitten? Was he infected already and turned when he died?

So how did Shane turn if he wasnt bitten? Was he infected already and turned when he died?

Maybe dude. Maybe they're all infected and they don't turn until dead. I really don't know. If that's the case, that's pretty bleak.

Finally. So that shot in the night either attracted the hoard or they were already coming.

It seems like more and more zombies had been finding their way in, the cows had been killed and all that. I guess the shot was the straw the broke the camels back.

Maybe dude. Maybe they're all infected and they don't turn until dead. I really don't know. If that's the case, that's pretty bleak.

Sure seems to be what they're leading on to. The two cops, that kid and now Shane.

Maybe whatever infects them has gone airborne. Dont know but the story just got a little more interesting.

I left a spoiler a couple pages back if you so choose.

Tonight was a terrific episode.

Back