Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

58 people in so far. 200 more to go! Shame your friends into signing up! That means you too, TC!

No brainer to me, sign up is free, quick, and easy. Everyone does a bracket (or 3). Might as well try to earn a thp prizepack.

I have to wait until these play-in games before I set my bracket, Iona can make a Sweet 16 run. I could easily see no number 1's in the Final Four this year with how crazy this season has been.

My bracket's set. My Final Four consists of two #1 seeds, a #2 seed and a #3 seed. I'm so excited to start this up!

I haven't done my bracket yet, but there is a 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance that I am taking Kansas to win the title.

I have an epic final between two teams that have duked it out before...

I haven't done my bracket yet, but there is a 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance that I am taking Kansas to win the title.

Sorry smalls but that ain't happening.

Sorry smalls but that ain't happening.

I pick them to win it every year. And who are you to say anything about who I pick if you aren't turning in a bracket?????? :eyepoke:

I pick them to win it every year. And who are you to say anything about who I pick if you aren't turning in a bracket?????? :eyepoke:

Very good point. I don't do well with a bracket when my Heels are a #1 seed dude. I get to emotionally involved. I hope we play KU in the Elite 8.

So should I change my bracket? I have them winning it all. I dont know what this thread is even about.

Nah, they're a solid pick dude, but I don't believe they'll win it all. I think they have their hands full with the winner of the Vandy/Wisconsin game. Of course, Ohio State is the #2 seed in that bracket and they're pretty tough too. It's all about guard play in the tournament.

I have a 1, two 2s, and a 4 in the Final Four. I've watched all of ten minutes of this all year, so I'll probably fail. Or, I could get them all right...

ok im in

i homer my bracket every year with florida winning it all

Hey now.

I guess we'll use this thread to talk about the tournament too, or should we stick to the other thread and leave this one only for talk about the standings of the group?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess we'll use this thread to talk about the tournament too, or should we stick to the other thread and leave this one only for talk about the standings of the group?

We always have used the contest thread for the tourney talk.

We always have used the contest thread for the tourney talk.

Ok, that's fine. I was thinking about how we have a separate thread for fantasy golf and each week's tournament, but I see what you are saying too.

I'll have much more to post tomorrow about the brackets, but my initial reaction as a Duke fan: this isn't going to be pretty.

I joined, I am never good with the brackets but its always fun filling one out.

im in thanks! cant wait.... go bucks!

YESS I remembered!! I have Florida State winning it all over Missouri. Like the dark horses. I have seen Florida State dismantle some very good teams. If they get hot, they have a shot.

Ok, that's fine. I was thinking about how we have a separate thread for fantasy golf and each week's tournament, but I see what you are saying too.

I'll have much more to post tomorrow about the brackets, but my initial reaction as a Duke fan: this isn't going to be pretty.

I actually have the Dookies in the Final Four. Kentucky is too young and makes bad decisions.

My entry has been updated with picks! Don't think I watched a single game this year....so my picks are based on who has the best uniforms. I kid....sorta....or do I? LOL

Back