New OGIO 2012 Golf Bags

Cookie, curious here, is the part that holds the club in place on the bottom of the bag, or is it the top piece?

Cookie, curious here, is the part that holds the club in place on the bottom of the bag, or is it the top piece?

I know I'm not Cookie, but the part that holds the club in place is at the bottom of the bag.

cookie so glad you got one i can't wait to hear what you think when you get a chance to use it i was concerned about the putter too dunno how it can fit well and reach the silencer technology that was my only concern.... bag looks amazing. Congrats again.

I already see an issue. No putter well is an issue for me. And it doesn't look like an over sized putter grip will fit those slots.

It's a combination. At the top is that soft rubber that you slide the club through. It basically holds the club in the middle of the rubber to keep it from shifting side to side, etc. The butt end of the grip then locks into place and that is what keeps the clubs from bouncing up and down vertically, this is also what allows the bag to be inverted without clubs falling out.

Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

Team Hackers tapping!

I will test with an oversize putter grip tomorrow on video along with another test I have in mind.

Team Hackers tapping!

It's a combination. At the top is that soft rubber that you slide the club through. It basically holds the club in the middle of the rubber to keep it from shifting side to side, etc. The butt end of the grip then locks into place and that is what keeps the clubs from bouncing up and down vertically, this is also what allows the bag to be inverted without clubs falling out.

Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

Team Hackers tapping!
Makes sense, I want this bag.

The Super Stroke Slim grip will fit into any of the slots, but it will not lock into the bottom like a standard grip will. Just tested but will also capture on video tomorrow.

Team Hackers tapping!

I will test with an oversize putter grip tomorrow on video along with another test I have in mind.

Team Hackers tapping!

I just went jumbo on my putter.

#isittoobig

There fify
I bet he would buy it. OEM oem'd a bag then mattykracked it to mattykrack. Heads would explode.

I just went jumbo on my putter.

#isittoobig

Is your grip bigger than the Super Stroke Slim which fits without issue?

Team Hackers tapping!

The Ogio Chamber should be here today, probably later as UPS likes to come by my house last it seems.

The Ogio Chamber should be here today, probably later as UPS likes to come by my house last it seems.

Been looking forward to your thoughts on this bag.

I really want one of these

Tapatalk

[video=youtube;-bh1Dhmy2q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bh1Dhmy2q4[/video]

Awesome video Cookie. I love how there is no chatter at all with that bag. It looks great too. Thanks for sharing dude.

Good video, Cookie. Quite impressive on the bag chatter aspect. Have I mentioned I need one of these?

Cookster, I want to be your neighbor. We'd have some good times making fools of ourselves testing things out. Add drinks and we'd be arrested. Really liked your vid and the bag is sweet.

Back