Sligo & THP Recession Remedy Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A new contest will be up on the main site for everybody tonight. We will add the link here as soon as it is published, but anybody that is a fan of Sligo Wear will want to get in on this one.

Sligo is handpicking an "Outfit of the Month" for us and we will be giving it away to one of our THP readers. Here are the details and the official rules. The contest is open to everyone. The winner wins the entire outfit shown. Here is what they selected.

Sligo Black Pants
White Sligo Belt and Logo Buckle
Key Lime Lambis Polo
Chrome 78 Sweater

You can of course check out more pictures of these individual items at www.sligowear.com or www.fairwaystyles.com

We will be accepting entries on this until May 22nd 2009, at that point the panel of judges will choose the top 5 and have a poll put up here in the forums until the end of the month for reader voting.

Here is the link with all the details and where to enter. Good luck everyone.
http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=3017

Last edited:
  • Admin
1st post updated with link and official rules.

1st post updated with link and official rules.

I love that belt and can attest to its total greatness. And I've been drooling over the sweater. I'd even consent to order it Hubby's size, instead of trying to convince them to make one in women's small...

Doe we post entries or PM them?

• Admin
Under the article in the comments. Thanks Claire. I too love that belt and can attest to it.

Sadly they don't make women's clothes.:disapointed:

Sadly they don't make women's clothes.:disapointed:

No, but I bought that belt in a 30 and it works fine with slacks that sit a little bit below my natural waist.

You have your first entry. Pity they aren't anonymous...

• Admin
You have your first entry. Pity they aren't anonymous...

It can be. You do not have to use your forum screen name. Only us mods can see the email address and IP address of where it came from.

It can be. You do not have to use your forum screen name. Only us mods can see the email address and IP address of where it came from.

Now you tell us!

Bonanza! I'm bonkers for Sligo. A beautiful, botique batch of clothes, boy oh boy. (Warming up my "b" muscles.)

Great contest JB. Really impressed with Sligo's stuff. I just threw my hat in the ring!

Does it take a while for the "Comment" to appear?

I did one, but it didn't show up. So, I tried again and it said "Duplicate Entry. It looks like you've already said that!"

that belt is fantastic looking

That belt is fantastic! (If the weather cooperates next Friday so I can wear the right slacks, I'll have it on for the Sybase.)

Does it take a while for the "Comment" to appear?

I did one, but it didn't show up. So, I tried again and it said "Duplicate Entry. It looks like you've already said that!"

Normally it is instantly, however some messages appear to go to our spam folder and have to be manually pulled out.

I am in the game!!!

Ok, I am going to give up my moratorium on contests & enter this one. I love the looks of the Sligo gear.

I knew we would get you DYNA..hehe

Lots of entries coming in guys and gals. Lots of love to Sligo for doing this.

This has to be one of the coolest contests so far. Thanks THP and Sligo for this! You guys rock!!!

Lots of entries coming in. Please remember to leave entries in the comments section and not email them in.

Hmmm, mine didn't show up. Maybe it's blocked by my work firewall?

Ben

It is there now Ben. A lot of our comments get picked up by a spam filter. We check them a few times a day and approve it. It is entered. thanks.

This is harder than it looks--the fewer words you can use, the harder choosing each one becomes!

Back