Best Golf Shoes for $100 or less?

Freight-train

Reaction score
Handicap
My old kicks need replacement. Looking for something to walk in and is stylish without breaking the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma BioDrive leather.

I'll second bio drive leather. I have 2 pairs and they are just awesome.

JB beat me to the punch. I love mine enough that I just bought a backup pair while they are still available. If you want brown or black you can get them on the bay for about $70. White gets you up to about $90.

Can find a good deal on the TW15s out there for sub-$100 now.

Another vote for the Bio Drives

adidias Boost 2.0 can be found for about $70....and they are my favorite shoes EVER.

I have both the BioDrive and TW 15. Both are good shoes but for me I choose the TW 15 90% of the time.

I have both the BioDrive and TW 15. Both are good shoes but for me I choose the TW 15 90% of the time.

Ironically I have both as well and do the opposite.

Sketchers........ I'm a big fan of the ones I've got. Comfortable and held up well in wet and very hot conditions.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

So with that said, try on both and there's a good chance you will like one of them:drinks:

I'm a big fan of the Callaway Del Mars. I wear them to work more than I do for golf.

Adidas boost imo. Pn sale all over the place for sub $100. I prefer the mesh to the leather. Super light, durable, amd the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.

If you have an Ecco outlet store near you, there are quite a few options under $100. Several between $60-80.

I'm a big ECCO fan too...try 6pm.com , it's Zappo's clearance site.

If you can get em for under $100, I definitely recommend the Adidas Boost. Most comfortable shoe ever.

Love Eccos gotta check that out.

Had a pair of Adidas Zero, sold them after just playing 9 holes. Stick to my Puma cricket shoes as spikeless after that.

I picked up a pair of Nike FI impact II at Ross for $40!! It's an awesome shoe for an awesome deal!

WOOT has a few nice shoes on sale at good pricing. hyperflex, biodrive, adi boost, ecco....

just purchased a pair of biodrive and just put them for sale in the markerplace. They are not for me

My old kicks need replacement. Looking for something to walk in and is stylish without breaking the bank.

I found a pair of Nike's on sale at Dick's for under $60 that were my size 12 W. Not an easy size to find by any means

Back