Callaway - Something Unique & Special Is Coming

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the last few months, some things have changed at Callaway. An attitude (that I like) if you will and something that I have noticed since some new people have come over to the company such as Harry Arnett.

They talk of a new Callaway and something I am very interested in hearing more about. So coming soon, THP will have a new radio show up that is a lot of things, but in my opinion the phrase that best describes it is EYE OPENING!

Harry Arnett joins THP Radio in an interview that is simply CAN'T MISS!
The highs and lows
The goals
What is going on in the industry
Golf marketing honesty & dishonesty
And so much more

This is something that I don't think anybody that has ever bought a golf club should miss. Harry Arnett, raw, uncut and only on THP Radio!

This sounds really interesting. Looking forward to the bit about Golf marketing honesty & dishonesty.

Can't wait to listen to it! Sounds very enticing

Now THIS is going to be interesting. Of all the brands this year Cally has my interest the MOST with all the talk of a new era and an attitude change. This is exciting IMO to say the least.

This sounds awesome. Can not wait to hear this. THP straight BRINGING IT!

I will be staying tuned in for that for sure! I'm sure it will be great.

Sounds very interesting, I'm looking forward to it.

Can't wait to hear it. I love the direction Callaway is going!

Looking forward to this as marketing honesty and dishonesty has me always skeptical of what a manufacturer claims of their products.

Interesting. Cally definitely needs a kick in the pants and it sounds like these new people are doing just that.

Can't wait to hear about what's going to be going on with Callaway going forward!

This is a great thing to bring to THP. You can sense the excitement from the people working for Callaway right now. I'm excited to hear what they have planned.

Harry is an awesome follow on Twitter, in addition to Chad. I look forward to hearing what he has to say and I haven't seen a company more open and inviting to the golfing world, than Callaway Golf, Harry and Chad.

I am so excited for this show!

I can already tell this is going to be a fantastic interview. Definitely one you won't wan to miss

This should be very interesting. I've be pretty critical of Callaway in the past, no need to hash out why, but a new attitude and direction could help put this company back in the spot I think they should hold. Good timing too as they should be ready to show off "The New Callaway" at this years PGA show.

That......is.......awesome! Can't wait!

Can't wait to listen to it!

Can't wait, Callaway has not been always on my top list, but it has been climbing, and now the change will become even bigger.

I've never had a Callaway product until I played the Callaway black. I've tried them, just never fell in love with anything. That said, I'm not a brand loyalist - if a product works for me, I'll game it. Most people don't care for Adams, but they have always been the best irons I have played. So, if callaway has something new that piques my interest - I'll try it!

I am excited about this. I love the details about businesses and what has made them who they are.

Can't wait, Callaway has not been always on my top list, but it has been climbing, and now the change will become even bigger.

Me too, Callaway has never been on my top list but it is grabbing my attention more and more recently.

Interesting. Looking forward to the radio show.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

well I can't wait to listen to this one.

Back