NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice win for the Pens. I didn't realize how tough of a brand of hockey Phoenix plays.

Steel Tappin'

Jets are looking good in their first year back.

Happy Crosby cleared for contact day my friends!

Steel Tappin'

Said he could play Sunday.

Steel Tappin'

Honestly, lol @ the rest of the NHL if 87 can stay healthy. Just unfair.

Steel Tappin'

I hope the rest of the league has fun with our top PP unit when Crosby comes back. You're not stopping Malkin, Crosby, Neal, Sully, and Letang too often.

Said he could play Sunday.

Steel Tappin'

Though said he wasn't going to put a date on it and that it was guesswork.

Personally as long as it's not tomorrow against the Leafs, I'm fine with whenever haha.

Though said he wasn't going to put a date on it and that it was guesswork.

Personally as long as it's not tomorrow against the Leafs, I'm fine with whenever haha.

I'm an optimist, haha.

4-1 against Rags and 98.8% chance of making the playoffs. Time to prep the beard.

4-1 against Rags and 98.8% chance of making the playoffs. Time to prep the beard.

YESSSSS ANOTHER DEVILS FAN!!! 4-1 dominating win!!

Tap Tap Taparoo

Can't believe the Avs put 7 up on the Wild, I think I wrote them off too early.

YESSSSS ANOTHER DEVILS FAN!!! 4-1 dominating win!!

Tap Tap Taparoo

*high 5*

Can't believe the Avs put 7 up on the Wild, I think I wrote them off too early.​

The Downey-Landeskog-O'Reilly line is humangous. Still it's too close to tell in the West, but the teams around them have games in hand.​

flyers got another 2 guys hurt last night i swear they are cursed this seasons with all the injuries. Voracek and Jagr are out now along with Mezaros, Timonen, and JVR. what a joke hopefully they all make it back by the playoffs all rested up.

This made me laugh.

x8UAM.jpg

Lets go Stars!

St. Louis Blues. #1 team in the league! 'Nuff said!

Sometimes all you need is a kick in the butt and someone to listen.

Hitchcock = Coach of the year unless Flordia wins the cup.

Penguins will be going for seven straight tonight at home against the Panthers. And, my friends, we could just be two days away from the return of the other best player in the world..and..yeah..they're both on the same team. Sorry!

Penguins will be going for seven straight tonight at home against the Panthers. And, my friends, we could just be two days away from the return of the other best player in the world..and..yeah..they're both on the same team. Sorry!

I think they should leave Sid out a bit longer. I would hate for him to come back too early then miss the playoffs.

Think he should sit out until they're inside 10 GR.

Think he should sit out until they're inside 10 GR.

I agree. Let him get back into game shape right at the end and dominate in the playoffs.

I agree. Let him get back into game shape right at the end and dominate in the playoffs.

Agreed. Not like the Pens are fighting for a playoff spot. Need him to peak just leading into the playoffs for him to be most effective.

If he's ready to play, why not play? He's symptom free and medically cleared. Play some hockey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back