Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have Robert Rock hair and charm!! Grrrr!

*we're just kidding folks. See, not everything is personal*

No TC, we don't joke here. What's wrong with you.

Hmmmmm, I'm pondering a women' putter now....

dude, Queen Bee your face off!!

You have Robert Rock hair and charm!! Grrrr!

*we're just kidding folks. See, not everything is personal*

I am not joking you beard having, G20 hitting, Cleveland Staffer

I'm with you on the curiosity of the Fit. I hit one the other day along with the Cobra Amp and Nike VR_S. It was by far my favorite driver in terms of set up, head shape/size, etc. but was consistently the shortest driver for me distance wise. It felt great, but I'd need to get fitted properly before it would be a contender.

that's for damn sure.

Cross that off the ponder list. Booked for next week.

Going tomorrow to get new irons woot

I have the urge to purchase something. Doesn't need to be big. I'm going to peruse the bay

I have the urge to purchase something. Doesn't need to be big. I'm going to peruse the bay

LOL, I already bought something today and I am out on the bay right now.......this is an addition for sure.

LOL, I already bought something today and I am out on the bay right now.......this is an addition for sure.

It's sad but I'm pondering the new SS ball markers on Bettinardi's site. I love the Betti accessories. I could spend a fortune on head covers and divot tools

I dropped the 60* out of my bag today to see if I would miss it. I didnt, now I need something to fill the spot.

I dropped the 60* out of my bag today to see if I would miss it. I didnt, now I need something to fill the spot.

You could probably sot a RBZ 4H in nicely between your 3H and J40/Ci11 4 iron.

still pondering pulling the trigger on some new sticks that i dont need. thinking about stepping into the jpx 800 pros..they are basically brand new and 300 below retail price. whats a club hoe to do?!?

I love those JPX Pros. should have bought those instead what I ended up getting. $300 off seems pretty solid if they play well for ya. Wouldn't be surprised if I get a backup set some day at a rock bottom price.

still pondering pulling the trigger on some new sticks that i dont need. thinking about stepping into the jpx 800 pros..they are basically brand new and 300 below retail price. whats a club hoe to do?!?

I love those JPX Pros. should have bought those instead what I ended up getting. $300 off seems pretty solid if they play well for ya. Wouldn't be surprised if I get a backup set some day at a rock bottom price.

You wished you would've bought the Pro's over the i20's? wtc?

dont hate TC you know deep down you wish they had a lefty model lol

dont hate TC you know deep down you wish they had a lefty model lol

Actually, I do. I really enjoyed the JPX 800's when I spent time with them. Those PRO's would be right up my alley. It's funny that Mizuno offers everything else to lefties. I don't get it.

Are the ones you're looking at brand new?

Actually, I do. I really enjoyed the JPX 800's when I spent time with them. Those PRO's would be right up my alley. It's funny that Mizuno offers everything else to lefties. I don't get it.

Are the ones you're looking at brand new?

they are from GPP . they said they have never been hit but dont have the plastic on them anymore so technically new? maybe they were a rack model

No way, sorry, over the 2.0s I bought last year instead of the JPX Pros - stupid decision. Love the i20s.

they are from GPP . they said they have never been hit but dont have the plastic on them anymore so technically new? maybe they were a rack model

That sounds like you have a heck of a deal. If it were me, I'd jump on them before someone else does bro.

That sounds like you have a heck of a deal. If it were me, I'd jump on them before someone else does bro.

but damnit TC i dont need em!! lol

My ponders have hit the skids. Driver ponder is on hold, since I've just scored a couple of shafts to plug into the R9 and see what happens. Putter ponder was on my mind, but I went out and felt great with the putter today. Holed quite a few. Might have to return to hybo pondering.

well the ponder is over i suppose... i bid on it just to see and ended up winning it for 539 damnit lol

well the ponder is over i suppose... i bid on it just to see and ended up winning it for 539 damnit lol

Lol....congrats! Its nice to pull the trigger and not have to ponder anymore. You'll need new wedges to match though. Maybe some MP-T's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back