2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

Wtc says sand iron? These guys on tv say odd stuff.

My starters are headed for 22 points right now. My bench for over 40. Thanks Bubba and Kaymer.

I love when they talk about hybrids like they're a UFO or something. "Some sort of a utility or hybrid club"

Yeah, I notice that a lot about hybrids...come on, they've been around for a bit now, you can act like it's a normal club.

I love when they talk about hybrids like they're a UFO or something. "Some sort of a utility or hybrid club"

Haha its like these guys have no clue. "it's some sort of golf club ..."

Snedeker just hit some kind of a utility club! Haha. Right on queue, thanks Frank.

Rickie Fowler looks like a homeless guy who stumbled across an abandoned suit case full of clown clothes.

Rickie Fowler looks like a homeless guy who stumbled across an abandoned suit case full of clown clothes.

He needs to shave the fuzz off.

I actually peed myself laughing... Thanks mate :)

Are you Tapatalking to me?

Still laughing when I read this again... Genius.

Are you Tapatalking to me?

Damn you Bubba. Absolutely killed my score. My four players are -16 today and I score way less than yesterday. Was feeling good until I logged on and saw what a -10 from a player does to everybodies scores.

Just thought I'd mention I prefer Guinness

My starters were also -16 today reaping me 32 points. Not bad considering Bubba going HAM.

Sucks today. Guys shoot -5 and only worth 10 pts. Terrible day for my guys.

It's incredible. Add on maybe an extra foot or two total to his putts where he needed them and he's at -7 or -8. Maybe even lower.

That might be the most disappointing 67 I've seen in person. At least 3 birdie putts short by an inch or two. Also watched some stellar golf from Kaymer in the group ahead. Low scores today as the wind died down. Looking forward to watching Bubba's 62 on the replay.

- Just tap it in Happy. Taaaaappp it in!

I had 32 points for today...not great, but drew to within 10 points of the lead in group 2.... I have been slowly reeling them in all year and I'm finally in striking distance

I had 32 points for today...not great, but drew to within 10 points of the lead in group 2.... I have been slowly reeling them in all year and I'm finally in striking distance

Strike away TBT and blow your load too soon. I'm quietly waiting until later in the season to make my move.

Awesome to see Kaymer and Justin Rose put up huge numbers while sitting on my bench!!

Paul Casey did recover nicely today to climb into a tie for 62nd!

Trying to decide if I want to put Tiger in over McIlroy and Rose

I was thinking about slapping Lee in, but who knows. I'll ride it out with my starters I reckon. No need to eff myself.

I hope Bubba lays a turd tomorrow. Phil's made a slew of birdies, but seems to follow them up with bogeys. He's annoying like that. Kaymer could've easily shot a 62 today.

Back