Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm a Chrome user. Already downloaded.

Yeah, I'm a Chrome user. Already downloaded.

Much better than Safari, IMO.

I'm still learning things to do on my MacBook. Got it a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I much prefer Chrome too.

Chrome is pretty slick. I've definitely found it to be the quickest and most 'efficient' browser. Just really like it.

I can't wait to play around with this MacBook. It's so darn nice looking! Fun stuff. I'm completely Apple synced now - even have the Apple TV up and running.

So many things you can customize on the Mac, with the hot corners and stuff. Can take awhile to get everything the way you like, but its really easy to do. Have had mine maybe a month now and have it set up to my liking. Feels like I've had it forever.

need a computer tower, we have a HP monitor,keyboard and printer...need something cheap that will get the job done...thoughts?
anyone?

Really hoping that the Samsung Galaxy Note comes to Sprint. I want that device.

yeah basically internet microsoft office and thats about it usage wise

Are you familiar with a site called newegg.com? They have pretty good deals on computer stuff and ship fast. Unlike the Breezes company in china. I'm not on the computer or I'd look but you should be able to find a tower on there.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I am pondering a new tv now. I got the ok from the wife last night, that if our tax refund is nice we can upgrade to a bigger tv. I have an older 42" LCD Samsung from 2006 right now. It still does a great job, but is going to get retired to the office.

I need some thoughts on this guys.

I am thinking LED is the way to go. I really don't care about 3d, since I wouldn't use it that much.
I have been a Samsung fan in the past, but that really doesn't matter to me.
I am thinking about going 60", but wonder if a 55" is good enough.
I am not going to mount it, so thinness is not the biggest deal.

Let me know what you guys have or want. Thanks,

I am pondering a new tv now. I got the ok from the wife last night, that if our tax refund is nice we can upgrade to a bigger tv. I have an older 42" LCD Samsung from 2006 right now. It still does a great job, but is going to get retired to the office.

I need some thoughts on this guys.

I am thinking LED is the way to go. I really don't care about 3d, since I wouldn't use it that much.
I have been a Samsung fan in the past, but that really doesn't matter to me.
I am thinking about going 60", but wonder if a 55" is good enough.
I am not going to mount it, so thinness is not the biggest deal.

Let me know what you guys have or want. Thanks,

I have a 55" LG LED and I love it. Most of the newer LED's will be really thin anyway now days. Here is the biggest difference with picture quality when it comes to LED. You need to get one that is backlit or local dimming. A lot of the LED TV's are edge lit and while they will look good they wont have the black levels that a backlit LED will. And that is where the picture quality gets hurt. My LG was way less then a comparable Samsung and looks just as good if not better. And last I saw I think the LG's were one of the Consumer Reports best buys or whatever they call it. Sony makes a badass LED TV now but super pricey. If it were me Id go LG or Samsung and it money isnt an issue then look at the Sony.

I have a 55" LG LED and I love it. Most of the newer LED's will be really thin anyway now days. Here is the biggest difference with picture quality when it comes to LED. You need to get one that is backlit or local dimming. A lot of the LED TV's are edge lit and while they will look good they wont have the black levels that a backlit LED will. And that is where the picture quality gets hurt. My LG was way less then a comparable Samsung and looks just as good if not better. And last I saw I think the LG's were one of the Consumer Reports best buys or whatever they call it. Sony makes a badass LED TV now but super pricey. If it were me Id go LG or Samsung and it money isnt an issue then look at the Sony.

Thanks man.

Does a backlit cost more?

I can second LG. I am in love with mine. Was fully Samsung before this, but if my experience with Lg keeps going like this, going to have to think about changing the Samsung LCD in the bedroom to another LG LED.

Thanks man.

Does a backlit cost more?

Yes. Tons of little LED's all over the back versus some around the edges. Big difference in PQ. But I do have a Samsung edge lit LED upstairs and it looks good. But its also a smaller screen size so its harder to see the flaws.

Are you familiar with a site called newegg.com? They have pretty good deals on computer stuff and ship fast. Unlike the Breezes company in china. I'm not on the computer or I'd look but you should be able to find a tower on there.

Beast mode from tapatalk
yeah I think I bought some cell phone accessories, ill check it out thanks

My Ipad will kill a TV's resolution. I'd do that Grant D

My Ipad will kill a TV's resolution. I'd do that Grant D

One could say it will also kill your precious Playbook too (if you don't think it already hasn't) :angel:

One could say it will also kill your precious Playbook too (if you don't think it already hasn't) :angel:

HAHAH... The playbook started to go HAM this past week. She knows. Pamn is trying to earn some brownie points.

For the dish customers out there.

Has anybody else heard of the Hopper and Joey package that is coming out on the 15th? You can also DVR 6 things at a time and the Joey lets you watch HDMI in other rooms.

For the dish customers out there.

Has anybody else heard of the Hopper and Joey package that is coming out on the 15th? You can also DVR 6 things at a time and the Joey lets you watch HDMI in other rooms.

They actually call it hopper and Joey? Haha that's just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back