You know, JB, that my house sits on over 1/3 acre lot. I can very easily fit it on my property when you come up to play Trump's courses! I'll even throw in my wife's car (or mine!) for you to take you to the courses!!! (With me being your chauffeur, of course!).

JB,
I don't have a Trump course nearby, but I do have 40 acres that you could park on. Haha!

Definitely digging the sticker/decal; sweet!!

cool decals

I think that big decal is just a mouth watering tidbit, of what is about to come :bulgy-eyes:

Very cool! Much better than a 'Proud Parent of <insert school here> Honor Student' bumper sticker!

How cool are these?

Steinbach-20120304-00096-L.jpg

Mr. T starter kit for the Belbs. That way even with those freakishly small hands, he will feel more manly. :D

Nice stickers BTW ;)

I dont mind the small hands, Gloves are cheaper that way. (I tell myself that anyway)

Would we do something like that to you guys? :wink:

Quicker than a cat chasing a fat mouse.

Note - Us THP members are the fat mouse. I think we are soon to find out out slick looking the cat is :thumb:

Glad you guys like it.

These were sent to us today as the tvs were finished, so we thought we would post here.

exterior flat screen
a6f98653-75fd-3e2b.jpg

interior 40 inch that was changed out and custom built.
a6f98653-7620-ba74.jpg

Holy hell, awesome!!!!

Exterior flatscreen = winning.

Amazing is the only word that comes to mind.

Those TV's are awesome! I also really love that decal that I missed the other day. This is getting awesome!

Exterior flatscreen and demo day = Awesomeness!

Un-freakin-real! Thanks for the teaser pics, I absolutely cannot wait to check this thing out in person when it's done.

Looking sharp!

That looks awesome. Congrats!!

Its looking great for sure so far! I cant wait to see it in person in May!

I LOVE the exterior flatscreen!

Back