Nuun Forum Testing Signup

Seems like a very cool product. I think I'm going to buy one of the packets and just join in the testing thread. Thank you Nuun and THP!!

id be interested in trying these out.. thanks Nuun and THP!

I thought these looked interesting when the news letter came out so I ordered my own. My hope is that they are at home when I get back tonight. I'll offer my feedback in the test thread

Cool testing opportunity here. Bump for those that may have missed it.

I thought these looked interesting when the news letter came out so I ordered my own. My hope is that they are at home when I get back tonight. I'll offer my feedback in the test thread
I believe Edwin Watts is carrying Nuun now. Need to check out my local store.

Awesome opportunity for THP members. Due to the health issues I am having right now, I cannot participate but I did want to thank Nuun for giving THP members a great opportunity to test their product.
This, Thanks Nuun for letting THP Members test out your product.

I'd be interested in seeing what these are all about. I've used other powders you add to water and usually take Gatorade out on the course with me. I'd love to be considered for the testing of this product.

I would love to participate in this testing. I'm not sure when the courses around me will open, but I'd be honored to test these.

I would love to take part in this. As a former Corpsman for Marines I have plenty of experience dealing with rehydration salts, pedialite and other products designed to assist hydration. Plus I now work at a driving range in TX so I will spend plenty of time outside.

Last edited:
being a type 1 diabetic, I'd be interested in trying the product to see how it affects my blood sugar levels vs other sports drinks.

Love to give this a try guys!

This might be the ticket for getting a pick me up for the back nine! I will be happy to test this product.

Im VERY intersetd in testing these, been looking for them for awhile. no one carrires them in my area

Yup yup. I would love to participate. A lot of hot days is the South and I'm a walker. I need to look into these for sure.

I'd like to participate. Thanks to Nuun and THP for the testing! These tablets have caught my eye and I'm very interested to see what everyone thinks.

John Deere Tap'n...

This is really cool. Definitely intrigued by Nuun products. I don't drink soda or coffee at all and I'll only have the occasional sugar free Red Bull. So, I'm always on the lookout for alternative sources of hydration/energy.

Steel Tappin'

I am interested in being a tester. This product intrigues me very much.

Thank you Nuun and THP for giving some of us the opportunity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to test these!!!!

This is a very cool idea, I would be more than happy to review it.

I'm eating and drinking better (no pop) and loved the Nuun tablets when I did a lot of triathlons and for swim practice.

These are super easy to just pop into a water bottle. Thanks for the opportunity to test these Nuun and THP!

Edit: Ignore that post. My girlfriend's mother had told me that her father was not looking to get a golf membership this year, so I was only going to be golfing on my own time, but after talking to him directly, he does plan on getting one with me. So, I will be golfing with a membership on weekends and at the old course I use to work at.

Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Played a round of golf today that definately took it out of me. Would Nuun have helped any? Maybe I'll find out.

Thanks again to Nuun for putting faith in us Hackers.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Bump for Monday!

Back