Contest Winners Thread

Bringing that up again? Do I have to describe again that I hate Nike?

And FYI, I decided to put the putter up as a prize for my school 's student golf league.

now that is a great move, well done on your part.

Found out this morning that I won a 3~PW set of KBS tour Custom Shafts from the KBS online contest. Now I have to figure out the finish that I want. Do I order some new club heads??

Awesome! Congrats. I'm deliberating new club heads but really like mine now. I went with white stiff. If you have any questions contact Conrad. He called me back within an hour and answered all my questions well. I had some questions about soft tipping and it looks like these can't be modified as much as the standard kbs tours. Still should be a great shaft though. Can't edit to try them out.

Congrats, I won yesterday as well!! I am looking at component heads for mine.

Team Hackers tapping!

Cookie where are you looking for heads and which brands?

Cookie where are you looking for heads and which brands?

I ordered some Wishon's today. Had to order from a club fitter since they don't sale direct to consumers.

Team Hackers tapping!

Lol, I'm going to be hacking it up, but looking good!

Congrats!!! And it doesn't matter how you play, it's how you look,

Box from Adidas came in today :)

6960449019_1cec726646_b.jpg
rafdo, awesome prize pack, I'd make the mistake of wearing it all at once!!! Bring on the pics, how do the outfits look in person?

Awesome! Congrats. I'm deliberating new club heads but really like mine now. I went with white stiff. If you have any questions contact Conrad. He called me back within an hour and answered all my questions well. I had some questions about soft tipping and it looks like these can't be modified as much as the standard kbs tours. Still should be a great shaft though. Can't edit to try them out.

I ordered some Wishon's today. Had to order from a club fitter since they don't sale direct to consumers.

Team Hackers tapping!

A local club builder I talked to today went through a few questions and I'll need to call Conrad to answer unless you guys have the answer.
Are these shafts taper tip or parallel tip?
Seems to make a difference in trying to fit the shaft to your swing.
And not be a pain to fit the component type heads. Which with the Alpha and wishon like the parallel tip shaft. FYI

Just got a call from Edwin Watts saying I won 3 dozen of the Wilson Duo golf balls!

Just got a call from Edwin Watts saying I won 3 dozen of the Wilson Duo golf balls!

Sweet - congrats! Interested to hear your thoughts on them.

Sweet - congrats! Interested to hear your thoughts on them.

Will definitely post of review once I get them. Should be a few weeks they said.

Just found out I won a round of golf at a swanky golf course via Facebook contest, woohoo!

Congrats to all the winners. I hope to join the ranks soon enough! ;)

Just got an email from TaylorMade. I was selected as one of the people to receive a Rocketballz 5 iron. Pretty cool. Email said I should have it by Mid April.

Just got an email from TaylorMade. I was selected as one of the people to receive a Rocketballz 5 iron. Pretty cool. Email said I should have it by Mid April.

HOLY CRAP. I just got the same email. WOOOHOO. I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!!!

Nice! Couple of THP'ers representing!

Hey Jeff, did you get the website to work for you? I entered in the info and hit submit but it just stays on the page.

Hey Jeff, did you get the website to work for you? I entered in the info and hit submit but it just stays on the page.

It did the same thing for me. If I remember right, it was doing the same thing during sign up, and obviously, it went through.

I just got mine as well, can't wait to see how it compares to my TM TP CB!

Make it 4 THPers!! HECK YEAH!

Yess!!! 3 THPers. WOOO

Niiice congrats fellas, I woudl love to see that email in my box,,, the same thign happened to me it just sat there so I closed it out, hence y i never win LOL

I had forgotten about this, hoping to see an email...

I also got it and i'm pumped that you can select Left Handed as an option. I'm going with Graphite Regular so i can test the diff between graphite and steel to see what i prefer. I get the issue we had when we first registered, click submit and the screen just refreshes, no confirmation.

Back