What cigar did you smoke today?

I just started to smoke cigars. My brother-in-law gave me a Nub Connecticut for Christmas and it was pretty good. It got some good reviews online so I bought a different kind of Nub the other day along with a Padron 3000. I haven't had a chance to light them up yet but both smell really good.

Anybody have suggestions for cigars that won't break the bank?

Had an Opus X Perfecxion #5 at our managers meeting this morning
628d1ac5-bfdd-b5a9.jpg

2 days ago on the course I enjoyed a Makers Mark 562 Torpedo....

That while sipping Diet Coke is as close to bourbon and coke as you can get, and still go back to work in the afternoon not worried about losing your job.

I like the entire Makers Mark line, Ghurka Dragons, and just about anything from Drew Estates. Extra-Ordinary Larry, Kuba Kuba and Cold Infusion Tea, as well as the Tabak line are my favorites.
Rumor has it the Tabaks are going away... anyone know anything about that?

Some nice cigars listed here, nice to see some real cigar smokers. Some of my favorites are Tatuaje, illusione, Opus, Nestor Miranda, most of Pepin's cigars.

This was during todays round
2cde18a7.jpg

This was the other day
24e96b84.jpg

Nice pull on the 09 La Verite! Truly ballin' on the course with that one!

I leave Sunday to spend 4 days in Nicaragua at Drew Estate, be a much needed vacation and I plan on smoking at least 6-7 cigars a day... minimum!

Nice pull on the 09 La Verite! Truly ballin' on the course with that one!

I leave Sunday to spend 4 days in Nicaragua at Drew Estate, be a much needed vacation and I plan on smoking at least 6-7 cigars a day... minimum!
Nice trip there, everyone I know that's gone has had an awesome time. That first cigar is a Drew Estae cigar it was made for a B&M in Georgia, amazing smoke almost like a #9 and T52 had a baby and it grew up into an amazing smoke. As for my choices on the course I feel that golf is my special place and you should always s one good cigars. :)

Here was the smoke from the other day Craig it was the 2011 one, very good but not as good as the 2011's

97468d98.jpg

Had an Olivia Reserve at the course and the C.A.O. Gold at home that evening.

John Bull - never heard of it before, but it was a pretty good smoke.

I had a Rocky Patel, Connecticut during my round yesterday. Nice and mild.

I need to learn myself about cigars.

John Bull - never heard of it before, but it was a pretty good smoke.
I think those are Cigars International exclusives.

I had a Rocky Patel, Connecticut during my round yesterday. Nice and mild.

I need to learn myself about cigars.

If you have any questions ask me. If you like good mild smokes with great flavor try some Oliva cigars. They make a wide range of smoke but their always consistent and a great smoke. Go for the Oliva G series' in regular or maduro you'll be glad you did.

I have a humidor full and I cant smoke any of them. I am getting really bummed. I have to wait until I got back to the doctor to find out if I can or not.

The LGC Wavell remains my favorite (Montecristo White Label right up there too), with some of the RP cigars a close second. On the course I smoke a Nicaraguan sold by an on-line retailer from Chicago. Long Leaf, Connecticut wrapper - I just ordered 2 bundles of torps (6x50) - 50 cigars for less than $65 including shipping! And they are a good cigar.

If you have any questions ask me. If you like good mild smokes with great flavor try some Oliva cigars. They make a wide range of smoke but their always consistent and a great smoke. Go for the Oliva G series' in regular or maduro you'll be glad you did.

I have Series G in the humidor at home. Read some good things about it, so glad to hear you think the same.

Had an Oliva Reserve the other night. Was a nice very mild smoke, this one seemed a little milder than one I had the other night.

Had an El Triunfador, Tatuaje T114, My Father Lounge and a Tatuaje 7th Reserva today. First two on the course then one with dinner and the last for desert.

Had two of my favorites the last two days, The Oliveros Sun Grown Reserve, and the Man Of War Virtue. [h=1][/h]

Been on a huge Cain kick lately. Just went to a deal at a local shop and had a Cain 550, Daytona, and F Maduro. Loved them all as usual. If you can handle a powerful cigar these are the best, especially at the price point.

I had an Isla Del Sol..these are one of my favorite cigars!

The last few rounds
eb61e1fc.jpg

377a18f1.jpg

260befb0.jpg

d395f9f3.jpg

97797e9c.jpg

I haven't smoked today but my favorite course cigar is a Partagas Black Label Clasico.

Back