Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sick step-back fadeway by Rose for the win vs the Bucks tonight. That kid is tough.

I saw that, and yeah he is, people don't see all the little wacks and nudges he gets without calls on his circus layups.

JORDAN FARMAR. That is all.

What happened to Kobe tonight?

What happened to Kobe tonight?

Looks to me like he was trying to keep his teammates from scoring. And I think it worked. Lol. 9/31 is pretty bad.

So I think anyone who bashes LeBron for passing at the end of games should read this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7649571/nba-kobe-bryant-not-money-think-espn-magazine

It's not like iso plays are the least efficient type of play... Oh wait. It's not like passing out of an iso brings up a team's points-per-posession... Oh wait. Geez LeBron, how dare you try to give your team a better chance to win the game? What in the hell are you thinking? Play "Hero Ball" and be as inefficient as you can possibly be! Lol.

Unfortunately he passed it to Haslem, therefore your argument is invalid. That guy couldn't hit the broad side of a barn recently. Especially 15 feet and out.

I do think it was a smart basketball play. However, as others have said, most great basketball players would rather have the ball in their hands, and be the one who decides who wins the game. If Lebron would've taken that difficult jump shot (or took it to the hole) no one would have been mad that he didn't hit an open Haslem. Just my opinion.

So I think anyone who bashes LeBron for passing at the end of games should read this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7649571/nba-kobe-bryant-not-money-think-espn-magazine

It's not like iso plays are the least efficient type of play... Oh wait. It's not like passing out of an iso brings up a team's points-per-posession... Oh wait. Geez LeBron, how dare you try to give your team a better chance to win the game? What in the hell are you thinking? Play "Hero Ball" and be as inefficient as you can possibly be! Lol.

Well, as of right now, passing to Haslem in the last 5 seconds of a game gets you 0 points per possession.

ive never thought lebron or anyone should play ISO ball for the last 5min of a game. Ofcourse thats an inefficient way to play basketball. I still think lebron or wade should take the last shot of the game though and no one says it has to be out of an ISO situation. (Although i do think Lebron can get a good look out of an ISO situation anytime he wants.)

I don't know if anyone else is watching the Magic-Bulls game, but how many more times is Korver going to get a wide open 3 pointer before he hits one? He's missed 3 or 4 where nobody was around in the past few minutes. The Magic have dodged a few bullets there.

Edit: Right after I posted this, he missed another and nobody was within 15 feet of him. Woah, lucky Magic.

I don't know if anyone else is watching the Magic-Bulls game, but how many more times is Korver going to get a wide open 3 pointer before he hits one? He's missed 3 or 4 where nobody was around in the past few minutes. The Magic have dodged a few bullets there.

Edit: Right after I posted this, he missed another and nobody was within 15 feet of him. Woah, lucky Magic.

I can't believe he missed those 3's, especially after he got to shoot the technical free throw. Then Nelson with the rebound from his butt and the kick out to Anderson for three, game over.

I can't believe he missed those 3's, especially after he got to shoot the technical free throw. Then Nelson with the rebound from his butt and the kick out to Anderson for three, game over.

I missed the good part of the finish. Bulls were up by One with under a minute left when I went to the bathroom, I came back and the Magic were up by 4 with the ball. I was like wtc?

esq-lebron-james-purse-030512-xlg.jpg

I wonder if Lebron's inability to close a game has something to do with this purse he carries around....

Holy crap. Wade looks like the hulk.

Wow Rubio done for the season with torn ACL. What a shame as I really enjoyed watching him play. I hope he can make a full recovery.

Wow Rubio done for the season with torn ACL. What a shame as I really enjoyed watching him play. I hope he can make a full recovery.

Yeah me too, he is a young aspiring PG with great vision, I want to see him back asap.

Even worse is he will likely miss playing in the Olympics for Spain as well.

Just when the Twolves were starting to be fun to watch, something like this happens, cursed franchise.

Anyone seen the Gerald Green dunk? So awesome we don't have to debate anymore whether Leturds or Blake's dunk was the best of the year. I'll post the video later.

The Knicks look horrible right now. Not much team chemistry and their defense is so bad it's funny. That hot streak is long in the rearview mirror, unfortunately.

Anyone seen the Gerald Green dunk? So awesome we don't have to debate anymore whether Leturds or Blake's dunk was the best of the year. I'll post the video later.

I did. It was monsterous.

I want to see that dunk now. To the YouTube!

My god that dunk was viscious. He could look down in to the hoop too.

I saw that dunk today. Ridiculous. Go Nets.

Taj Gibson has 8 offensive rebounds. The Knicks frontcourt should get on that.

Melo throwing up junk after junk while his team loses. The Knicks were actually a better team without TMelo.

Melo looked like Kobe chucking up wild shot after wild shot out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back