2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

I love the way Keegan is playing this week. He could be a major factor at Augusta. Glad I have him in my lineup this week!

Keegan's sneaking in the mix of things.

Bubba almost went completely under the ball on that shot.

See the slo-mo replay? I would not be surprised if he put a sky mark on that club.

Bubba saved his butt on that one.

Bubba continues hitting driver - wedge to tap in birdie. Can't get over how deadly he has been with the wedges, at least 4 today for second shots that has been hit to within 3 feet and a legit chance of dropping in for eagle.

Bubba made a mess of the shortest par 4 on the course.

Bubba made a mess of the shortest par 4 on the course.

And just put his tee shot on 17 way left. Interesting to see what happens on 18.

Bubba moves back a little closer to the field.

And just put his tee shot on 17 way left. Interesting to see what happens on 18.

Bubba moves back a little closer to the field.

Would make tomorrow more interesting.

What the heck is Bubba doing?

What the heck is Bubba doing?

This has happened to several guys today. Rory and TW also got off to a hot start and then gave some shots back on the back 9. Keegan has been the only one it seems to keep a good round going on the back 9 this afternoon.

Back 9 has just been eating people up. Almost like the front 9 was set up to get guys hope up, then the back just brings the hammer down.

Great fantasy day for me. 54 points and all 4 guys in the top 9. Luckily, did not have to use the bench at all this week. Making up ground after a pathetic showing last week.

Left a possible 14 extra points on the bench today. Still not bad with a 38 I guess.

Nice day out there Cookie, solid round.

Great fantasy day for me. 54 points and all 4 guys in the top 9. Luckily, did not have to use the bench at all this week. Making up ground after a pathetic showing last week.

lolwtf me too. All 4 in top 9, 54 points.

Thanks Golf Ghost!

So, Bubba and Keegan in the final round tomorrow. This should be really really good tomorrow.

lolwtf me too. All 4 in top 9, 54 points.

Ha, the common picks of Keegan, TW, Rors, and Charl will do that. How many times have we done that this year??

Keegan & Bubba Sunday could be interesting.

Ha, the common picks of Keegan, TW, Rors, and Charl will do that. How many times have we done that this year??

3 or 4 times already I think.

54 points for me too.....could have been 62 if I would have played Laird

Funny how Justin Rose is in the commercial "Longer than the R11, more forgiving than the R11" yet he still uses the R11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, by my calculations tou may be looking at the new #1 player in fantasy golf!!

Funny how Justin Rose is in the commercial "Longer than the R11, more forgiving than the R11" yet he still uses the R11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good catch. Did not notice that.

Enjoy it, it does not last long. Trust me!

I can second Cookie on that notion, it sure doesn't last long (nor will yours) :angel:

ill take it back no worries

Hey, after being well over a hundred points Back just a couple of weeks ago, I am just happy to be in the mix.... I'll probably get knocked off tomorrow...but at least I was there!

Back