The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP is awfully slow right now. I should be golfing but my parents wouldn't let me.

[video=youtube;iwPFv-YSqoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwPFv-YSqoA[/video]

Good one i keep it LOL!!!

Nice Smalls! Funny stuff.

I started school at age 6 years old. I turned 31 this year and will officially be done. Accepted a job this week and am pretty excited. I thought it would be a bigger deal than it was when I started looking. Was just glad it was all over with.

Tapatalk

I started school at age 6 years old. I turned 31 this year and will officially be done. Accepted a job this week and am pretty excited. I thought it would be a bigger deal than it was when I started looking. Was just glad it was all over with.

Tapatalk

Great news Frank, thats a lot of school. I had enough when I was 18.

I've had 3 big macs and a filet ofish and 3 bouts of medium fries since 2pm. 2 sandwiches and fries' before work at 230, and a 2big macs on lunch break just now.

My chest hurts.

I've had 3 big macs and a filet ofish and 3 bouts of medium fries since 2pm. 2 sandwiches and fries' before work at 230, and a 2big macs on lunch break just now.

My chest hurts.

It's good to be young!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

My chest hurts.

It's good to be young!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^
I remember going to family dinners and stopping at McDonalds on the way and getting a couple Big Macs and large fries so I wouldn't go back for more than thirds at dinner!

My chest hurts.

And a heart attack to go ...oh yeah super size please thank you lol..

My chest hurts.

Ever see the movie SuperSize? I can usually put down 5-6 mcchicken sandwiches, but can't get past all the bread in a big mac. Fast Food FTW!

Don't forget to to Spring your clocks ahead tonight if you live somewhere that it happens tomorrow morning.

Today was a lot of fun. I kept even score with my buddy the entire front 9 and I told him I was matching his score on purpose...to which he commented "BS lets play for money on the back"

I won every hole on the back 9 :)

Don't forget to to Spring your clocks ahead tonight if you live somewhere that it happens tomorrow morning.

Lucky Arizona and their mst.

--
tapatalk

Time change will suck Monday morning.

I love spring forward and I HATE falling back. Why on earth would I want it to be lighter in the morning, but more light in the afternoon is what I'm talking about.

I love spring forward and I HATE falling back. Why on earth would I want it to be lighter in the morning, but more light in the afternoon is what I'm talking about.

That's a solid point. Dark @5 is beyond dumb. I don't even see the point of still doing this.

--
tapatalk

I agree dude. They should just leave well enough alone. Now I get to condition a 2 year old for the next 3 weeks while I'm shorting myself an hour of sleep. Stupid.

Yeah I hate leaving work and it's already getting dark. How am I supposed to go to the nice range or get 9 in in those conditions.

Yeah I hate leaving work and it's already getting dark. How am I supposed to go to the nice range or get 9 in in those conditions.

Or if you're the courses here you just keep charging the morning rate until 3:30 now. $125 for a 3:15 tee time, no thanks.

--
tapatalk

That's a solid point. Dark @5 is beyond dumb. I don't even see the point of still doing this.

--
tapatalk

I agree dude. They should just leave well enough alone. Now I get to condition a 2 year old for the next 3 weeks while I'm shorting myself an hour of sleep. Stupid.
Ya its going to be rough with the kiddies, but I love that we are going back to the "correct" time. Its like SW says, in the winter I drive to work and its dark, and then I drive home in the freaking dark. That blows.

These time posts seem more like rants than banters.

Kevin

I can get on Finley, UNC Course, at 330 tomorrow for $30 thru the book tee times link. Chunky there is a cheap Lonnie Poole spot for 1 on there, like 30 bucks, cart included that has your name all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back