Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol....congrats! Its nice to pull the trigger and not have to ponder anymore. You'll need new wedges to match though. Maybe some MP-T's?

LMAO damn you sir stop trying to make me spend more money! i'm happy with me vokeys ... momma aint gonna like it when the clubs get here though but i will use her excuse for when she buys stuff ...."but i got a great deal"

I pondered a PING Redwood putter today. I couldn't miss with it in the store.

I'm also pondering a Winn Jumbo Lite grip for my next putter. Never thought I could do the oversized grip but this thing felt good and really quieted my hands down

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Just saw a picture of an Aldila VS Proto RIP'ed driver shaft.

Dear goodness that is one sick looking driver shaft.

Sadly, there will be NO fruition of this ponder.

I almost ebayed a Devo hybrid shaft. Went from 23.50 to 53.70 in the last 10 seconds.

I almost ebayed a Devo hybrid shaft. Went from 23.50 to 53.70 in the last 10 seconds.

Whip it, whip it good

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Pondered a Titleist Aussie hat and a Vokey SM4 56/11 the other day. Seemed like a good idea for walking the course or extended range sessions during the summer and I'm wanting to move into cc groves...

Pondering getting the new Scotty Cameron Select GoLo. Does anyone know if the black paint is durable?

Pondering a G20 driver now after coming across a ping fitting and hitting it.

Solid ponder. Im pondering a new Winn grip for my G20, reckon one of them nice DriTac's.

I've been pondering the same thing. If they made it in pink for the rest of us I'd have it. Why does Bubba get all the good stuff?

Solid ponder. Im pondering a new Winn grip for my G20, reckon one of them nice DriTac's.

I'll let you know how nice it is in a few hours

Tapatalk

What do you guys do with "unplayable" golf balls? I rarely have mine for long enough to put them in really bad shape but I have a HEX Black I've played for 27 holes now and I don't know what to do with it.

What do you guys do with "unplayable" golf balls? I rarely have mine for long enough to put them in really bad shape but I have a HEX Black I've played for 27 holes now and I don't know what to do with it.

I make them practice balls for beating around the yard or the practice green. Sometimes I use them to icejack someone too.

I have a ton of these either that I find or use until they are no longer playable. I will usually take a dozen and hit them onto the range at my course in essence donating range balls to the cause. My course does not buy range balls, they all for the most part appear to be balls that are found on the course by the marshalls and then turned into range balls.

Thanks guys. I don't think I'll be giving this one away. I paid $3 for that thing! Lol.

I like that move DriMac

I like that move DriMac

Monday Im going to GG and having a little regripping party on a putter and driver.

Monday Im going to GG and having a little regripping party on a putter and driver.

Let me know man. Maybe I'll swing by and roll some more putters with ya

Are you going with that Winn putter grip? I like the look of that bad boy.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering a Cleveland Hybrid M4 23*

Hit it before? Pondering the regular or tour version?

Regular. I played the M1 & M3 all last year. I bought the J40's 3- pw.
After yesterday at the range the M-3 20.5* is coming back for now.

Regular. I played the M1 & M3 all last year. I bought the J40's 3- pw.
After yesterday at the range the M-3 20.5* is coming back for now.

Gotcha, makes sense. I personally like playing 5-PW followed by hybrids. Just wanted to make sure that you had hit it already as I was going to warn you of the possibility of the regular being a hook machine but that's obviously not needed!!

Gotcha, makes sense. I personally like playing 5-PW followed by hybrids. Just wanted to make sure that you had hit it already as I was going to warn you of the possibility of the regular being a hook machine but that's obviously not needed!!

Dennis from Blind 9 tried to tell me to go with the 5-pw.
And stay with my hybrid set up. But for the price I thought what the heck.
The M1 / M3 are stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back