Could use some prayer...

Update: The condition is a rare blood disorder. The last lab work came back and looked good. Her body seems to be reversing the disorder and holding it's own without plasma. She may be moved out of ICU. They still need to remove the baloon tomorrow, so she's not out of the woods yet, but it's looking better.
Thanks again for all of your prayers and thoughts. It really does work!

That is great to hear man!

Sorry to hear it... You guys are in my thoughts.

My prayer is for her today.

Your sister in law and your family will
be in our prayers

Sending positive thoughts your way. Sounds like good news initially, hoping you get even better news tomorrow too.

Prayers your way!

We're all thinking about you and all of your family.

That's great news! Positive thoughts heading your way.

--
tapatalk

Prayers your way. I really hope she gets better and improves.

Update: The condition is a rare blood disorder. The last lab work came back and looked good. Her body seems to be reversing the disorder and holding it's own without plasma. She may be moved out of ICU. They still need to remove the baloon tomorrow, so she's not out of the woods yet, but it's looking better.

Great news! I just saw this update! Prayers continued!

My prayer has been sent. Keep us posted on her recovery.

My sister -in-law just had twins yesterday. The babies are doing well, but she has devloped some kind of blood disorder, that wasn't there before and keeps her blood from clotting. She keeps bleeding and they can't tell where it's comming from. They transfused her but she was loosing as much as they put in. They have now put her on some clotting medication, and inserted a balloon to stop the bleeding and it has slowed. But she is still crittical and in ICU, and really too weak for surgury. The doctor has told them that this is a rare condition and most don't survive.
With the twins they now have 4 kids. They live in Clermont...not too far from THP HQ. So we could use your prayers.

Thank you all.

We're thinking of you over here.

What is the disorder? ITP?

Last edited:

I'm late here, but thanks for the update. Prayers sent from my wife and I.

Sending good wishes to all

Maybe TTP

Maybe, actually I meant ITP, not IBT (IBT is a business near me). But TTP actually does form clots.

Sending prayers your sister-in-law's way. With God's blessings she'll get through this. You are in our thoughts.

My prayers go out to you and your family. Such a great blessing to have twins and I hope for the best for your sis in law. Times like these are always tough but it's people like you huhh that give those who need hope, hope!

Keep on praying and I will do the same. God bless.

That's terrible, I hope things turn around quickly. Thoughts and prayers sent.

I'll definitely be adding you and yours to the prayer list this evening.

positive thoughts...

Sorry to hear this and I hope your family gets some more good news.

Will definitely be praying for her, the doctors, and the family. He is able!

New update: Lab work in the morning was even better looking than the labs last night. They transfered her to another hospital (something, Palmer...that's the part I remembered) they have more experts with the balloons and better facilities should something go wrong. Apparently deflating the balloon is a 6hr or so process (little by little). Today, they had deflated it halfway when the rest came out on it's own. There was no additional bleeding and everything looks to be okay. She will be there a few days for observation but everything looks good. The babies themselves are at home with a small legion of friends and family.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. I never thought there would be so many. Thanks to you all. "issues of blood" really can be healed with faith.

Back