mattb

Reaction score
Handicap
I am a new member and even newer poster. A little about me - I am 29 yrs old and a couple of months away from 30. I live in south Georgia about 35 miles north of Florida line. I am an attorney here in a small town. I have been playing golf since I was probably about 13. I had an uncle that taught me the game and took me to play all the time, bought me equipment, etc, I was very fortunate.

I played on my high school golf team and was reasonably good with a club in my hand. When I started college and especially law school I couldn't play as much. Because I was playing less, when I did play, it was wildly inconsistent and I got burned out. Recently life has finally settled down for me and I wanted to start playing regularly again. I started searching for a new driver because everyone was smoking past my 12 year old cobra. I found this site and ended up being inspired to replace just about everything I take to the golf course. The game has become fun again with the new equipment. I want to thank everyone for your informative posts, even though you didn't know you were helping me!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! You ought to check out the THP Invitational thread!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp!

I am a new member and even newer poster. A little about me - I am 29 yrs old and a couple of months away from 30. I live in south Georgia about 35 miles north of Florida line. I am an attorney here in a small town. I have been playing golf since I was probably about 13. I had an uncle that taught me the game and took me to play all the time, bought me equipment, etc, I was very fortunate.

I played on my high school golf team and was reasonably good with a club in my hand. When I started college and especially law school I couldn't play as much. Because I was playing less, when I did play, it was wildly inconsistent and I got burned out. Recently life has finally settled down for me and I wanted to start playing regularly again. I started searching for a new driver because everyone was smoking past my 12 year old cobra. I found this site and ended up being inspired to replace just about everything I take to the golf course. The game has become fun again with the new equipment. I want to thank everyone for your informative posts, even though you didn't know you were helping me!

What's up Matt? Welcome to THP!

Welcome, glad you found us and found fun again with your new gear.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, Matt. You're going to love it here.

:welcome:

Nice to meet you!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I will check out the invitational thread for sure.

Welcome

welcome! there is going to be a THP even in your area soon, make sure to chck it out!

welcome to THP glad you have found a lot of the great stuff on here.

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum Matt!

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

Welcome, good to have ya

Glad to have ya Matt!

:welcome:

Back