The silhouette on the Major League Baseball logo is Harmon Killebrew.

I'm... Batman!

My brother once sold Walla Walla Sweet Onions to the original Batman (Adam West).
I used to sell onions instead of lemonade on the side of the road as a kid.
My brothers and I used to average under a minute to solve the Rubic's Cube... my fastest time was 17 seconds!

I was in a movie called the outlaw. I was the deputy sherif. It wasn't a blockbuster... LOL.

I installed a phone in the hotel room of Shirley MacLaine... She was there and very nice.

I played esqueleto on nacho libre

I've been attacked by snakes through the air, and from the ground by bees & geese!

Nah I was just joking, I could be hector's distant twin cousin lol

A local sushi restaurant has my picture up on their "Celebrity Wall" because the waiter thought that I was John Cho. (Harold and Kumar films)

A local sushi restaurant has my picture up on their "Celebrity Wall" because the waiter thought that I was John Cho. (Harold and Kumar films)

Yeah man, i get that all the time, I had long hair like hector did in that movie and people always were like hey look it's esqueleto lol

Yeah man, i get that all the time, I had long hair like hector did in that movie and people always were like hey look it's esqueleto lol

haha that's awesome

haha that's awesome

Lol but the John Mcain fact was true, I'm the dark guy on the left and those girls are my friends, this was on the front page a few years ago

20081025__elex01mccain1026~1_300.jpg

Lol but the John Mcain fact was true, I'm the dark guy on the left and those girls are my friends, this was on the front page a few years ago

OH yeah, I saw this picture from another thread. Good stuff buddy

The silhouette on the Major League Baseball logo is Harmon Killebrew.

I believe the guy on the NBA logo us Jerry West.

OH yeah, I saw this picture from another thread. Good stuff buddy

Yeah haha

For another random fact, the astronaut Frank Borman lived in my city for most of his life and even owned the biggest car dealership-Borman autoplex He had a hangar in th local airport and had dozens of vintage war planes and when I would be flying around the airport on the smaller aircraft, we would feel a huge rumble and boom frank norman would fly by on his P51 mustang it was so fast I felt like we were going to fall from the sky lol

Do you still get free food there?

I paid for the main course but the waiter brought out free green tea ice cream for us. I haven't been back since. They might find out I'm not him and charge me for the ice cream. hahaha

Yeah haha

For another random fact, the astronaut Frank Borman lived in my city for most of his life and even owned the biggest car dealership-Borman autoplex He had a hangar in th local airport and had dozens of vintage war planes and when I would be flying around the airport on the smaller aircraft, we would feel a huge rumble and boom frank norman would fly by on his P51 mustang it was so fast I felt like we were going to fall from the sky lol

Duuuuuude! I love P-51. I was really into building models of those when I was kid.

Duuuuuude! I love P-51. I was really into building models of those when I was kid.

Yeah me too, the other random fact is that he tracked down the exact P-51 he had flown during his time in the military and bought it. He is kind of a local legend!

I paid for the main course but the waiter brought out free green tea ice cream for us. I haven't been back since. They might find out I'm not him and charge me for the ice cream. hahaha

I went into a restaurant here in Dallas near the AA Center about 5 years ago when I think it was St. Louis was in town to play the Stars and the guy at the door thought I was the coach of that visiting team, I don't remember that coaches name right now. I am not a hockey fan at all so I didn't think it was a good idea to play along.

I went into a restaurant here in Dallas near the AA Center about 5 years ago when I think it was St. Louis was in town to play the Stars and the guy at the door thought I was the coach of that visiting team, I don't remember that coaches name right now. I am not a hockey fan at all so I didn't think it was a good idea to play along.

Coach Hitchock. Hahaha

No before him, I am not a big fat pasty looking white guy. I am thinner than that.

This guy Joel Quenneville

Hahaha Awesome! Now you're the coach of the Blackhawks.

Back