Ball Flight, what are you looking for?

I'd like to be able to do a bit of both, I can't do either on command really so I just try to hit it straight.

Ideally, I think I'd like to play a fade with my irons/wedges and a draw with woods and hybrids.

Iirc a fade promotes a softer landing so hitting onto the green with a faded iron wedge wold be nice, where a draw helps with distance so off the tee and second shots on long holes that would be nice.

Of course I could be wrong, and I can't do it anyways, so I just want to hit it straight.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

The power fade all day baby

My natural shot used to be a fade, however it's now a draw. Between the 2, I'd rather my natural shot was a fade, far more accurate and controllable.

Always loved my reliable high fade. That turned into a tight draw early last year, unplanned. And then it developed into an uncontrollable and infuriating snap hook.

This is exactly what happened to me over the last year. It was so confusing because I had never snap hooked or even drew anything ever in the game until last year.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I used to hit a natural draw. I enjoyed it. Then I started hitting a power fade. I enjoyed that. Now I hit a slice. Not cool.

Well my fitter told me not many people can play a controlled fade effectively, so I prefer the high draw

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Been there and done that. As Travino would say, " You can talk to a fade but a draw won't listen." It's much easier to play a fade on a bad day than a draw.

Always loved my reliable high fade. That turned into a tight draw early last year, unplanned. And then it developed into an uncontrollable and infuriating snap hook.

Usually a little draw or just straight. Lately though (going through lessons) it's been a fade with the driver and a draw with everything else. 3 wood is the wild card at the moment. Would like to get everything to the same shape, but would be happy if I could just get everything consistent.

Back