Tavistock Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! I don't know but I'll stop and let you do your job. I just figured if I noticed one I'd fix it. Sorry buddy!
No Jake, keep doing it too! Whatever it takes to fix them as soon as we can.

I keep putting them in the wrong place....
So I got a beer and drank it. Got another and go to pay and I've got an extra $150 in my wallet. The where stuck together when I got my change earlier.
I walked back and beer girl is floored that I gave back. Free beer rest of day boys!!

So I got a beer and drank it. Got another and go to pay and I've got an extra $150 in my wallet. The where stuck together when I got my change earlier.
I walked back and beer girl is floored that I gave back. Free beer rest of day boys!!

Freaking Awesome!!! Way to go Freddie! Totally worth it.

That right there tells us all what a class act you are. Good work. Rep added, if I could give you free beer all day I would.

Talk about class.

how much are beers?

Boys no rep needed! Karma is a b*tch

Trying to catch els group and get some vids. TI and his group are hacking

[video=youtube;rg4wDaL-dms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg4wDaL-dms[/video]

Club toss hole at tavistock and the winner is 'hitting 6' chopra

I need rep for moving my stubby legs around this golf course....ugh
Els is playing like JB....fast as hell!!!

LMAO - that's what caddies are for!!

[video=youtube;rg4wDaL-dms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg4wDaL-dms[/video]

Club toss hole at tavistock and the winner is 'hitting 6' chopra
I'm not a fan. I wish his caddie would have grabbed it and threw it back at him!

4aa64000.jpg

620d2638.jpg

ae77f895.jpg

d6ec59e1.jpg

Just getting caught up on the thread, great job Freddie and I find it awesome that you did the right thing, I would have guessed that you would have and now I know that you will.

Just ran into Johnny damon and had a good chat. Seems he is holding out for the right team

LOL@McCord: If he hits it the right speed and aims it just right, there's no way he can miss it. Duh.

Literally just bumped into Ricky Waters....he was carrying a man bag

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back