The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been told by another man: "I want to shake your tree." Rural Alabama is a strange place.

I have been told by another man: "I want to shake your tree." Rural Alabama is a strange place.
at least he didnt say he really liked your peaches...?

at least he didnt say he really liked your peaches...?

That could be a pick up line in the bars that I frequent.

My rant is that I am so damn inconsistent with my game at the moment. I shoot 82 and 84 and today it's a 91. Aargh. It's golf, so it's expected, but damn, it is frustrating.

That could be a pick up line in the bars that I frequent.

My rant is that I am so damn inconsistent with my game at the moment. I shoot 82 and 84 and today it's a 91. Aargh. It's golf, so it's expected, but damn, it is frustrating.

I made the same rant to my pro after shooting a 78/88 in back to back rounds. He said a 10 stroke swing is what is considered acceptable, even for a pro.

I made the same rant to my pro after shooting a 78/88 in back to back rounds. He said a 10 stroke swing is what is considered acceptable, even for a pro.

Yeah, but their's are 62/72. :D

Well I just hope that I can start shooting in the 80s regularly...it wasn't that long ago that I was excited about breaking 100, and now it's breaking 90. This game is addicting adn absolutely maddening at times.

Yeah, but their's are 62/72. :D

LOL, that's so true...

My rant: First sunburn of the season

Why is this a rant? Because sunburn sucks

I don't get sunburned. I just tan.

My rant: First sunburn of the season

Why is this a rant? Because sunburn sucks

Legit rant. Sunburn does suck. Glad that I've never been burnt.

I get burned all the time. I've even gotten sunburn in the snow. Ginger fail.

Gay people don't burn?

Kevin

Bahaha.....rep added!

I usually burn once per season....I live in Southeast Texas, so I stay pretty dark all year round

I would think Alabama is no slouch on the sunburn scale.
Nothing like Hawai'i. Guaranteed. It's a completely different sun there.

Hmmmm. I need to go to Hawaii.
Look at it on the map. It's closer to the equator than a lot of Cuba.

And yes, you need to go there. Everyone needs to go there!

Yeah.
Look at it on the map. It's closer to the equator than a lot of Cuba.

And yes, you need to go there. Everyone needs to go there!

Is it bad that I drove three miles to the new house just so I could use the better internet? I am sitting here, on a hardwood floor, alone with my computer.

Is it bad that I drove three miles to the new house just so I could use the better internet? I am sitting here, on a hardwood floor, alone with my computer.

I think that's sort of awesome. You could use a forever alone meme. I'll be right back with one.

Ah, here we are. JR:

47022f91-44ab-260f.jpg

Or not, gotta spread the love a bit first.

Lol, it's okay. I enjoyed making it.

Hate those "talk to locals" commercials. Girls like THAT, do not sit and home and talk on the phone because they have trouble meeting guys....sorry to ruin bust a lot of bubbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back