Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Seth, I'd love to play with you......again.

We should probably be partners in the Invitational. Have you seen my handicap lately? It's really getting up there.

Friday golf list as of right now, and when they can play:

Cpljohnst - anytime
Greg Kulbick - anytime
Lockman850 - anytime
Sparksjr - after 3pm
JLit26 - early afternoon
Dhill - early afternoon
Wluker17 - afternoon

JTnumbers may play depending on tee time.

Send me a pm if you want on the list.

We should probably be partners in the Invitational. Have you seen my handicap lately? It's really getting up there.

It's a little higher then I last remember it.......

QFT.

You should have seen some of the beauty tee shots Intimadator and myself put out there last time we teed it up. He gets in your mind. LIke a big silent Jedi, he just gets in there and roots around with a stick and ruins your game.

:D:D:D:D

I like to call it splitting the red tee box. I take pride in that shot.

Friday golf list as of right now, and when they can play:

Cpljohnst - anytime
Greg Kulbick - anytime
Lockman850 - anytime
Sparksjr - after 3pm
JLit26 - early afternoon
Dhill - early afternoon
Wluker17 - afternoon

JTnumbers may play depending on tee time.

Send me a pm if you want on the list.

Thanks for working on this. If necessary I will try to leave work before 11am to get there sooner.

Hog wash !

Atlanta has always been a great THP destination. Ask AtlantaDan, he basically wanted to move down here after he came and visited us.
There is a big ol' rock just east of Atlanta that would look good with his face up there .

For those that were interested, did we ever figure out when the practice round next week might be?

Thanks
Kyle Garrett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I am probably out until the Invitational.

With a little luck, I'll have the Trophy Club review thread up tonight.

Something I'd like to add about the course. The 2 nine's are different. The front is the scoring 9; the back is the defensive 9. Except for 10 and 18, the back 9 is a risk/reward layout.

Unfortunately, I am probably out until the Invitational.

With a little luck, I'll have the Trophy Club review thread up tonight.

Is it just me or is your 'handicap' going up every time you post? (We need a pencil-whipped smiley)

For those that were interested, did we ever figure out when the practice round next week might be?

Thanks
Kyle Garrett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Don, Ken and myself are meeting there Thursday morning at 9:30 if anyone wants to join us.

I think Don, Ken and myself are meeting there Thursday morning at 9:30 if anyone wants to join us.

Confirming, it is a yes for me. Ken called the last time and got a tee time and got us senior rates. Senior rates were better than Golfnow rates.

Confirming, it is a yes for me. Ken called the last time and got a tee time and got us senior rates. Senior rates were better than Golfnow rates.

Just curious as to how much did the senior rates go for?

Just curious as to how much did the senior rates go for?

The rate was $39 plus tax--came to $41 and change Bill. I couldn't find a way to get that rate through GolfNow.

Thursday at 9:30 is a go for me as well. Do you guys want me to call and book it?

The rate was $39 plus tax--came to $41 and change Bill. I couldn't find a way to get that rate through GolfNow.

That's a really good deal for sure! You guys have fun and hit em well :golf2:

Man I hope one of you guys with multiple practice rounds ends up on my team!

Thursday at 9:30 is a go for me as well. Do you guys want me to call and book it?

Sounds good, Lynne will be with some friends shopping in Augusta so I am good for the day.

Is there still a spot open for this event? I have a friend travelling to the area at that timeframe I think. He just signed up for the Albatross club today or yesterday. Been a member for a while, but not very active on here.

Is there still a spot open for this event? I have a friend travelling to the area at that timeframe I think. He just signed up for the Albatross club today or yesterday. Been a member for a while, but not very active on here.

There is a waiting list. Send a PM to GolferGal to get him on the list.

Those of you planning on Sunday rounds. I have asked for a reduced rate at the request if ATL golfer. I should know early next week what that rate will be and will post.

Mward and I will be headed back south Sunday morning but I will make sure you guys are taken care of.

AtlantaPanda

Back